Wallet clearance vol.1

psyph3r

Skilled
Received the monitor today thanks to Bikey, best upgrade so far.

30jmbd3.jpg

2je6beo.jpg

t0j8sg.jpg

2db9r3p.jpg

2ugnhuu.jpg

votv0i.jpg

6s3uab.jpg

kbet5w.jpg

155lb1c.jpg

wkohzs.jpg

t0jf5d.jpg

i6jq6r.jpg

34y1lp3.jpg

2j4adxu.jpg

9kcaj4.jpg

14wvd00.jpg

246j12q.jpg

zlc0sm.jpg

2yu15dw.jpg

Congrats man!

Any of these expensive stuff you just bought is NOT temporary? :S

psyph3r said:
I am shocked at how puny this looks on my wall.

40 is the new 24 i guess, i might get rid of this earlier than expected. Just a suggestion for people looking for a screen, buy the biggest one you find!

You said it man! I remember when we had got our 46" TV, I thought it would be really huge and it did look that way in the store. When we got it set up at home, it just felt normal. :p

Congrats! , individual Damages please.

Let me know your impressions on the Sony SRS-D5 Speakers.(looking for one)

Regarding the D5, it sounds decent but looks and build quality is good. The woofer lacks a lil bit of punch but i wasn't expecting heart thumping bass at this price. You can audition them at any Sony centre. I saw these on display at most of those along with its bigger brother (D8 i guess) when i was looking for the tv.

I am using these mostly for movies and tv shows since games and music is handled by the m-50. The dialogs can be heard clearly, music at loud volumes didn't sound bad , the controls are right there in front of you on the left speaker but the cables on the back appear to be a bit flimsy but i am not gonna tug at them anyway. I feel they are better than the Creative and Logitech systems at this price.

mpaspc said:
How did You got AC:Revelations so early

I get to play it every year well before release (work privileges :D) I haven't started it yet since i ll play it on my desktop @home in my own free time, but i have mostly heard positive reviews so far.

eternoMind said:
From where and for how much ?

I called up Rashi (Pune Camp) directly since no local shops or online stores have em.

They said they'll get it down from Mumbai for 17,400 but send it to a local dealer for billing and payment. When it gets to the store, the Rashi dude is gonna call me up, i ll then go to the store and try to bargain with the dealer instead :p

what s the input for the D5? optical or analog?

i too intend to use something like those speakers with my samsung 40D550.

Back