wanna buy a ms os fone dunno pda2k or 02

Viking

Adept
dudes have saved eno money for a good fone probably a pda will do just lemme know sud i opt for pda2k or o2xda2 or mini budget around 20k and looking out for a secondhand and want a smartfone with win os or lemme know some other good fone , not entertainment fones like k750 atleast a symbian , on that mark evn interested in a1000 or a1010 by moto if anyone got that pm me, plzz tech gurus advise me

Chaos said:
Motorola A780 is a nice phone at that price. Runs on linux!

had a look yesterday but r there eno applications available and the brand new price is around 23k grey and 28k billed was getting a second hand for 18k yesterday but dint like t

he thickness though and very sceptical about linux

also getting pda2k for around same price 18k in that budget a second hand 1 , i also fear the notorious fall in prices associated with moto pdas last time i had a760 got it for 16k and within 2 months the price touched 10k also that was also linux and very buggy only was able to use 16 mb mem instead of default 32 mb fixed , but then had a nice experience with a925 motorola but that got wrecked in the floods its display has gone and repair guys asking me 8k for it, better i dont repair it, thus relying on a1000 but cant see it here in india anywhere nor the a1010 , both have symbian uiq 7.0 interface like p910i and much faster than se , also thats the reson i hate linux fones after my tryst with a760 and feel as in india the moto prices crash fast it will soon fall to a range of around 17k brandnew

Well i had bought a pda2k abt 6 months ago for 39k.Feature and performance wise it is mind boggling.
It has a little issue with the bluetooth though.U can transfer files with no problems,but the bt has serious issues when using a bluetooth headset.So if u are going to use a bt headset forget it,there are lot of statics and noises.This is the issue and i think it is going to be permanent in its design.Otherwise speed is fantastic,u can overclock it safely.Camera is ok since it is 0.3mp,.
Pda2k's speaker sound quality is awesome and crispy.U can hear good quality sound while hearing mp3s.And yes it supports mp3 and wma ringtones.
Wifi is also good if u have a use for it.Great 128 mb ram. 400mhz processor can go upto 530mhz very safely.U can watch movies without converting or compressing them
and yet have smooth playback.
And yes there are loads of apps and games since it runs on windows platform,i have abt 100 apps and games loaded in it,it can support upto 2gb mmc card,i have 1 gb though and works like a charm.
For 18k i think it is a great deal and a steal,but assure that the piece is genuine and ok before buying it.

Well i had bought a pda2k abt 6 months ago for 39k.Feature and performance wise it is mind boggling.
It has a little issue with the bluetooth though.U can transfer files with no problems,but the bt has serious issues when using a bluetooth headset.So if u are going to use a bt headset forget it,there are lot of statics and noises.This is the issue and i think it is going to be permanent in its design.Otherwise speed is fantastic,u can overclock it safely.Camera is ok since it is 0.3mp,.
Pda2k's speaker sound quality is awesome and crispy.U can hear good quality sound while hearing mp3s.And yes it supports mp3 and wma ringtones.
Wifi is also good if u have a use for it.Great 128 mb ram. 400mhz processor can go upto 530mhz very safely.U can watch movies without converting or compressing them
and yet have smooth playback.
And yes there are loads of apps and games since it runs on windows platform,i have abt 100 apps and games loaded in it,it can support upto 2gb mmc card,i have 1 gb though and works like a charm.
For 18k i think it is a great deal and a steal,but assure that the piece is genuine and ok before buying it.

Back