Wanna buy BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230 CDMA please help

Hi all. I wanna gift my mom blackberry pearl flip cdma. She uses Tata Indicom connection. I found various links over ebay globaleasy buy and all, but was unable to figure out that which one will work with this network. So its my humble request to you all please help me find the best possible deal of the same phone which can easily run on Tata Indicom network.

Thanks in Advance.

Bump!!!!

Please help me out guys. I saw few deals on Ebay GlobalEasybuy who's links are as follows, please let me know which all will work with Tata Indicom CDMA network. According to the frequencies they should work, still want your confirmation :-

New NIB Verizon Blackberry Pearl Flip 8230 Phone (Rs. 2988)

New Verizon BLACKBERRY Silver 8230 Pearl Flip Cellphone (Rs. 2841)

Please let me know if these two will work or not. And also let me know if I need to know anything else or not since I am unaware of MEID or so. So please throw some light, please help me guys.

Tata Doesn't accept foreign MEID/ESN,while Registering MEID/ESN with Reliance is easy backend process.

For TATA,few Blackberry and other foreign handsets can be programmed(Read:cloned) with already registered MEID/ESN from TATA database along with Akey.

AFAIK,the nv data of Blackberry 8230 is locked,which make it difficult to clone.

Following Blackberry Can be used for TATA

1.Blackberry 7130

2.Blackberry 8703

3.Blackberry 8130

4.Blackberry 8330

5.Blackberry 8830

P.S. Blackberry Services (BIS/BES) won't work neither for TATA nor for reliance foreign Handsets.

I would need your help regarding the same for using Reliance CDMA n/w on the same phone in India (Blackberry pearl 8230 CDMA - Verizon) !!

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

I would need your (M.Khurana`s) help regarding the same for using Reliance CDMA n/w on the same phone in India (Blackberry pearl 8230 CDMA - Verizon) !!

Back