CPU/Mobo Wanna buy mobo+proc,ONE TIME,budget:10-12k

dhiren9600gt

Disciple
Wanna buy motherboard+proc,any company will do,but i want the best combination available out there,graphics has the priority,for movies and games,though i have a graphic card,still.

What will you do with this RIG?

A few more details will be better, but for a all-rounder RIG, this is the best bet --

Intel Core i3 2100 ~6200/-

Intel DH67-BL ~5400/-

G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB x1 ~1600/-

If you can invest in a quad-core, go for this processor --> Intel Core i5 2320 ~9500/-.

Actually,My graphic card has stopped working,So rather than buying another graphic card,i thought i upgrade my mobo+proc,i hav the worst motherboard with me right now with intel core2duo,I play games,such as pes12,fifa,and mainly wanna use it for watching movies in high quality,and what else??? ya i have this config from last 4 yrs,so thought of upgrading it

Actually,My graphic card has stopped working,So rather than buying another graphic card,i thought i upgrade my mobo+proc.

Okay so you want to play games, but then won't you require a graphics card to power the RIG anyway?

intel core2duo,I play games,such as pes12,fifa,and mainly wanna use it for watching movies in high quality,and what else???

A few more details like which edition of the Core 2Duo family and details of the motherboard chipset will be better. If you are not sure to access these details, download this nifty tool and get the details for your PC --> http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html.

Please elaborate on what else Sire.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

Back