Want a Glacialtech Altair 381 Imon/VFD Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundsGreat

Disciple
Hi,

Am very badly looking for the above mentioned cabinet, Am okay with both used or brand new as long its the said model !

Please do reply if you have one for sale or can arrange the same for me. I don't care if you are a dealer or a end user !! If you have what I want then that's all that matters to me.

So go ahead and bombard me with offers.

Here's the model and some details.

Altair 381

Regards.

Hi,

A really sick case that one!!

Good luck finding one. I think it will be tough getting it locally.

Why do you say so ??? whats the problem ?? can you throw some light on it ?

No one got one ?????

Regards.

No I don't think there's any problem.

What I meant to say is that HTPC cabinets are hard to find and especially expensive ones are very rare in India. I don't think any dealer would be keeping these though you can try asking the distris and check.

Hi,

No I don't think there's any problem.

What I meant to say is that HTPC cabinets are hard to find and especially expensive ones are very rare in India. I don't think any dealer would be keeping these though you can try asking the distris and check.

Ohh that way, Not really my friend,Prime has got Silverstone HTPC cases a pleanty ! But they all are very big and don't fit my needs besides none of the Silverstone come with PSU !

I did contact the distri some time back,but they only had a Standard version without a VFD or Imon module ! Its a long story,but to cut short they don't have any nor do they have anything to say about its availability in the near future !

The Thing is I plan to build a HTPC based off of a Liano 3800,So need a case with moderate PSU thrown in (since this doesn't require hefty PSU) and second I want the case to be Super good looking and smallish (not tiny but small) !

This is the only case that provides everything I need and more,Hence my decision!

But you or anyone else can point towards a similar cabinet I'll be greatly thankful !!

Regards.

Hi,

Me loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooking still !!

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back