Budget 90k+ Want feedback on this build

Some suggestions:
  • Since you would be wanting to game at higher refresh rates & due the high prices of Ryzen CPUs right now you might want to look at intel offerings. Something like i5 10400f & a B460/560 motherboard combination.
  • If you do end up going with Ryzen processor, you should look for a better motherboard if you have the budget otherwise the one you have selected will do too. I think Gigabyte B550M AORUS PRO-P would be a much better board if you have any plans of upgrading in the future.
  • Instead of going with a single stick of 16GB module go with 2*8GB modules. It will be slightly expensive but will provide better performance.
  • Don't know about the particular PSU that you have selected but you should be able to find more alternatives in that price range like Antec HCG 750 gold. I am personally using it & its a very highly rated PSU.
  • Crucial P1 tb is a QLC drive, in that budget you should be able to find WD SN 550 1tb or Kingston A2000 1tb which are TLC & much better drive overall.
  • Lian li 215X is a better alternative to lian li 205 due to better airflow & is only slightly expensive. And since you seem to be going an mATX build, you really don't need a full atx tower. You could get by with something smaller like a silverstone ps15 pro. It is cheaper & smaller.

Some suggestions:
  • Since you would be wanting to game at higher refresh rates & due the high prices of Ryzen CPUs right now you might want to look at intel offerings. Something like i5 10400f & a B460/560 motherboard combination.
  • If you do end up going with Ryzen processor, you should look for a better motherboard if you have the budget otherwise the one you have selected will do too. I think Gigabyte B550M AORUS PRO-P would be a much better board if you have any plans of upgrading in the future.
  • Instead of going with a single stick of 16GB module go with 2*8GB modules. It will be slightly expensive but will provide better performance.
  • Don't know about the particular PSU that you have selected but you should be able to find more alternatives in that price range like Antec HCG 750 gold. I am personally using it & its a very highly rated PSU.
  • Crucial P1 tb is a QLC drive, in that budget you should be able to find WD SN 550 1tb or Kingston A2000 1tb which are TLC & much better drive overall.
  • Lian li 215X is a better alternative to lian li 205 due to better airflow & is only slightly expensive. And since you seem to be going an mATX build, you really don't need a full atx tower. You could get by with something smaller like a silverstone ps15 pro. It is cheaper & smaller.
I chose Ryzen in this case because I'm getting a 3600 for 15k after GST discount on Amazon. The 10400f costs me 14k, I don't mind paying the 1l extra for a little better performance.

As per the deal I'm getting, the Gigabyte motherboard I've chosen is the best deal at 7.5k after discount. The next best motherboard is around 2k more expensive, which I don't really think is worth it

RAM-wise I really don't mind the single channel performance, because I'm getting this 16gb stick for just 7k. The 8gbx2 modules are at least 2k more expensive. I'm probably gonna add in another 16gb soon anyway.

PSU-wise I basically wanted the most reliable one, and this was recommended by Tom's Hardware. I'll check out the one you recommended tho.

I'm getting the crucial 1tb drive at just 7.3k, which is the cheapest 1tb SSD offer I can find on Amazon. That's pretty much the only reason I went with it.

I really want good airflow with the case I choose, so I decided to ditch the Lian Li and go with the Fractal Meshify C instead. I also like how it looks better imo.

Thank you so much for your input. I really appreciate it!

I chose Ryzen in this case because I'm getting a 3600 for 15k after GST discount on Amazon. The 10400f costs me 14k, I don't mind paying the 1l extra for a little better performance.

As per the deal I'm getting, the Gigabyte motherboard I've chosen is the best deal at 7.5k after discount. The next best motherboard is around 2k more expensive, which I don't really think is worth it

RAM-wise I really don't mind the single channel performance, because I'm getting this 16gb stick for just 7k. The 8gbx2 modules are at least 2k more expensive. I'm probably gonna add in another 16gb soon anyway.

PSU-wise I basically wanted the most reliable one, and this was recommended by Tom's Hardware. I'll check out the one you recommended tho.

I'm getting the crucial 1tb drive at just 7.3k, which is the cheapest 1tb SSD offer I can find on Amazon. That's pretty much the only reason I went with it.

I really want good airflow with the case I choose, so I decided to ditch the Lian Li and go with the Fractal Meshify C instead. I also like how it looks better imo.

Thank you so much for your input. I really appreciate it!
Glad that you are aware of all the things that I have mentioned & have consciously decided on these particular components. Meshify C is a great case too. Good luck with your build, hope you have already secured the GPU though.

Like Dante said I would suggest looking for a TLC SSD too. The difference between P1 and A2000 is 900 for me (and worth the extra I believe), not sure if the difference is significant for your account. Check the price for Crucial P5 as well but that'll be expensive.

I got 2*8 GB 3600 Crucial (OOS now) for 8.2k a month back. I imagine it should be possible to get a 16GB dual channel kit for 8K but maybe the prices have gone up now.

If you like the looks of Meshify go for it, but its stock fans wont give you the best thermal performance if you are expecting that - the Lian Li (215 & lancool 2 mesh) are better for pure airflow, just a headsup. But once you replace the fans, the Meshify C will be good, depends on your thermal/cooling needs. But case is subjective, so pick what you like.

Last edited:
Like Dante said I would suggest looking for a TLC SSD too. The difference between P1 and A2000 is 900 for me (and worth the extra I believe), not sure if the difference is significant for your account. Check the price for Crucial P5 as well but that'll be expensive.

I got 2*8 GB 3600 Crucial (OOS now) for 8.2k a month back. I imagine it should be possible to get a 16GB dual channel kit for 8K but maybe the prices have gone up now.

If you like the looks of Meshify go for it, but it's stock fans wont give you the best thermal performance if you are expecting that - the Lian Li (215 & lancool 2 mesh) are better for pure airflow, just a headsup. But once your replace the fans, the Meshify C will be good, depends on your thermal/cooling needs. But case is subjective, so pick what you like.
Yeah upon further research I found 8gbx2 for 8k, I'm gonna go ahead with those.

SSD-wise it doesn't matter much to me, as long as it's NVME and 1tb. I'm pretty much buying the cheapest I can, so I can spend more on things that matter more to me.

I'm planning to add case fans myself pretty soon, so airflow-wise I don't think I should have issues.

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

I didn't know about that PSU too. Looked at the PSU tier list and ADATA/XPG is in the same tier as Antec HCG, so all good there.
In fact, the ADATA seems to be more expensive than HCG, that's probably why people recommend HCG more here.

Just a question if youre going with 3600 why not just go for a b450 board instead? Should be cheaper and at the same time you could get pretty much the same functionality

Back