Audio Want Good Sounding PMP under 10k

sensatul

Disciple
HI There........want to buy a PMP under 10k. Good Sound Quality is the top priority. Can compromise on anything else. Not interested in Apple(No offenses but they sound very bad, Just traded my iTouch). Have shortlisted Sony A844 and Cowon C2. Going to use PL30 and JVC Marshmallows.

Thanks

Sensatul, No offense, but you are willing to shell out 10k for a player but hardly 1k for a good set of iems? Imho, good sound quality can be had from a Sansa Clip Plus for 2.5k. Spend the rest on some good Iem and that will give you the significant difference in sound quality, rather than the player. Even the iTouch sounds good imho, just need the right set of iems/headphones.

I have the pl30 myself, good iems, but there is far better stuff if you can spend more.

HTH

Thanks for the reply iAudio...well i heard good things abt sansa clip plus but didnt know it can produce that gr8 sound. I was mainly inclined towards expensive players coz had a bad experience with one of these small players. Had a transcend one earlier it was very slow in response and audio wasnt that gr8 too. Also i have listened to sony and it sounds really good plus it comes wid inbuilt noise cancelling. Heard gr8 8things abt cowon too. But if sansa is that gr8 and is comparable to these two i can have that. It will be gr8 help if u can tell me the right combination of IEM that cud be used wid Sansa.

You should make sure your audio files are decent first. 320kbps mp3 files or any lossless format. Even expensive audio gear will sound substandard without good quality recordings.

Back