PC Peripherals Want new Gaming mouse. Budget 3k-4k!

spoileralert

Recruit
Hi guys! I'm really having a hard time deciding what mouse to get. I currently use the Steelseries kana and I'm kinda done with that. I play Dota 2 and world of warcraft most of the time but also play Cs.GO sometimes. I want to try the Cooler master Mizar or Alcor. Any suggestions?

Have a look at the Logitech G400s. I use that one myself and it's a fantastic mouse IMHO, the sensor on it is pretty darn spot on. There is the Logitech G602 as well.

Recommendations with approx prices -
1) Razer Deathadder - Rs.2900
2) Kinzu V2 Pro - Rs.3450
3) Logitech G400s -Rs.1950
4) Razer Abyssys - Rs.2298

I have given up on gaming mice. They are just hype. Even my current g600 from logitech has developed the dreaded "accidental double click" issue. Find the most vfm you can like the g400 and enjoy yourself. but remember somewhere down the line a year from purchase or so .. if you are unlucky and use it a lot, it with kick up the above issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1403937380][/DOUBLEPOST]I have given up on gaming mice. They are just hype. Even my current g600 from logitech has developed the dreaded "accidental double click" issue. Find the most vfm you can like the g400 and enjoy yourself. but remember somewhere down the line a year from purchase or so .. if you are unlucky and use it a lot, it with kick up the above issue.

Back