want semi dslr or dslr around 21k gifting purpose

panky.killer

Disciple
can any 1 tell me which is good qulity and very frndly to use
price maximum 21k

buy from mumbai will not prefer online buying i wnt to gift him thursday as he is getting married tusday and gona give gift him

NEX-3 takes DSLR quality images,it lacks a viewfinder.

Or you can buy the Sony HX100v fixed lens camera both are easy to use ,Sony has help icons for every functions so it should be very easy to use.

FZ35 is out of stock everywhere. Even I was interested in it (gift to myself :p) So bought HX100V as it was available for 18.8k on eBay last week :)

i wnt to quick buy hence will not go for ebay and want to gift it :p lets c whr i can get and let me know abt the view on hx100v
RVK2488 said:
FZ35 is out of stock everywhere. Even I was interested in it (gift to myself :p) So bought HX100V as it was available for 18.8k on eBay last week :)

in croma Sony HX100v is 22.500

techno_funky said:
Check out the Canon 1000D, its available at croma for around 22k
get me the delar name and he was frm mumbai

RVK2488 said:
]

I think am gona go with Sony HX100v bt looking out to buy locally

Why not NEX-3 available for 19.5k at any Sony Center? DSLR image quality in a super-zoom camera size. You will b surprise by the image quality when u compare it against the Sony HX100V or PanaFZ-35

Back