want to buy a 3g phone....budget 15k

docguha

Disciple
i want to buy a 3g handset...with secondary camera(for video call)...i've searched a few website....but its very difficult to come to the conclusion...i'm very much confused...my max budget is 15k...

as per the market trend i've the only option of nokia 5800 xm....

looking at the present scenario nokia 5800xm is the best bet...i'm pretty much convinced....but on the 2nd thought there r some conflicting reviews of 5800xm,regarding touch n hanging etc....i'm not interested with the camera part....

can ne 5800xm user help me gaining some confidence....others r also welcome with their valuable suggestions...

can any one help me to select the best possible option....

regards...
arindam

docguha said:
i want to buy a 3g handset...with secondary camera(for video call)...i've searched a few website....but its very difficult to come to the conclusion...i'm very much confused...my max budget is 15k...

as per the market trend i've the only option of nokia 5800 xm....

looking at the present scenario nokia 5800xm is the best bet...i'm pretty much convinced....but on the 2nd thought there r some conflicting reviews of 5800xm,regarding touch n hanging etc....i'm not interested with the camera part....

can ne 5800xm user help me gaining some confidence....others r also welcome with their valuable suggestions...

can any one help me to select the best possible option....

regards...
arindam

Look for 5800XM and Samsung i5700 Galaxy Spica Android Phone.

I can assure you that Nokia 5800 has no problems for touch, hanging or anything of that sort. It's a wonderful phone for the price. However, if you can compromise on the secondary camera part, I would say go for Samsung Spica I5700, else Nokia 5800 without a doubt. :hap2:

thanx a lot guys....i guess i'll go with nokia 5800xm...just got a free bsnl 3g sim....lets see how is the experience!!!!

regards...

thanx a lot guys....i guess i'll go with nokia 5800xm...just got a free bsnl 3g sim....lets see how is the experience!!!!

regards...

The two options iPhone 3G & Nokia 5800Xm is good.

Nokia 5800 is symbian is such a phone that you can mod n install apps to such an extent that you may not be even able to on the iPhone.Whereas it has some issues with touch screen as well.

On the other hand iPhone 3G has price tag not less than 17k but has a built quality too, but if you are interested in iPhone I would suggest that its worth a wait as there are strong rumors that iphone 4G will be launched in may, then fall in 3G iphone's price is expected.

Happy Purchasing

-PREM

P.S. - You may also consider Sony Xperia X1 in the category.

Back