Graphic Cards Want To Buy A GFX Card

utkarsh86

Disciple
Hi,
I want to buy a new GFX card for a brand new e 8400 and quad 6600 machine my budget is around 5k for it.. Recommend a couple of cards please.I intend to use it on a 17 inch LCD monitor...

Just am a little worried with the compatiblity the games i play are fifa and fifa manager nba etc would these games work with the ATI's ??

no worries mate, the games are designed for a specification like DX, OpenGL and not for a specific brand of cards, though it may be optimized for a certain set of drivers sometimes, other cards shall ofcourse work.

Dont worry about the ATI thing and go for it if it is available. The PQ is known to be definitely superior with the ATI.

KMD (katmandude) is a user on this forum who can import stuff from the US.

But I don't think you have to bother him in this case since 4670 is easily available here. Check the link below:

http://www.techenclave.com/dealer-s-paradise/go-palit-hd4670-512mb-ddr3-super-120573.html

9600GSO also sells in 'the Dealer's paradise' at about the same price, but according to a review I read, this is better performing, and will work on low-end PSU-s fine. Go for it. :)

elvesbane said:
KMD (katmandude) is a user on this forum who can import stuff from the US.

But I don't think you have to bother him in this case since 4670 is easily available here. Check the link below:

http://www.techenclave.com/dealer-s-paradise/go-palit-hd4670-512mb-ddr3-super-120573.html

9600GSO also sells in 'the Dealer's paradise' at about the same price, but according to a review I read, this is better performing, and will work on low-end PSU-s fine. Go for it. :)

4670 ok can i have the complete name and will it work fine with a power safe 400W Gold SMPS ???

utkarsh86 said:
4670 ok can i have the complete name and will it work fine with a power safe 400W Gold SMPS ???

YEs it'll work with powersafe 400W gold...but shell out another 800Rs. n get Palit 9600GT for 6300...its faster than HD4670

Back