Want to Buy: AMD 64 2800+

Status
Not open for further replies.

devp24

Disciple
Does ne one has a 2800+ 64 bit CPU on sale ??? If yes, please quote the price u would be giving it for...

@ devp24

This is not the place you post that man. Please create a new thread and ask if someone has one and willing to sell it to you.. :)

I have a 3200+ Winchester SOcket 939

I am ready to sell it for 9K. But I do not have the box......

devp24 said:
Does ne one has a 2800+ 64 bit CPU on sale ??? If yes, please quote the price u would be giving it for...
Hmm....U shud also post the max ur gonna pay for it..... :bleh:
I knw , but just so tht others know. ;)

No offense

i would say somthing around 3.5k...i guess a new CPU is somewhere around 4.5k right?? it doesnt matter if the CPU has warranty or not....and also would be taking from mumbai users only....if some1s interested then please reply !!

devp24 posted 2.28 minutes later:

Hey nikhil Funky is sellig the same CPU for a lesser price....neways i would not be investing that much amount on a cpu....neways if some1 has a Mobo+CPU+RAM combo deals, keep posting....either me or some1 else might be interested..

devp24 said:
u want an old one or a new one?if old what price u shall take it?new one is for 5200/- at my dealers place.

PM Ragin_Ice.
I think he wants to sell his 2800+ and K8N.
And yeah prices are not that low dude. THis is A64 we are talking about ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back