want to buy an android device

hiii guys this is my first post ,i want to buy a new cell phone preferably an android device.My requirements are..
1.3.2" capacitive screen with a good resolution (atleast 320x480)
2.latest android os froyo 2.2.
3.no querrty's.
4.the phone should be compatible wid al the latest android apps.

My budget is around 12000 INR maximum i can stretch is INR 13500..Not a single ruppie more than that.low on budget..
1.How is lg optimus gt 540...(around rs 10700)
2.how is samsung galaxy 3 (around rs 11700)
or should i wait for Lg optimus one (which has a larger screeen and a better resolution)
maximum i can wait is 1st week of december..when is optimus one p500 coming to india...

purchase of an android

i want to buy a cell phone preferably an android device under ruppies 12000 .what are the options for me?
my requirements are
1.a good resolution.(so that all applications work)
2.capacitive touch screen 3.2
How is lg optimus gt 540?i know its resistive?
when is lg optimus one(p500) going to come to india?

Re: purchase of an android

Samsung Galaxy 3 (i5801) is the best smart phone at that price range. I have been using it since a month now with no issues. It will NOT play any 3D games, however.

Re: purchase of an android

sallu_khn2009 said:
i want to buy a cell phone preferably an android device under ruppies 12000 .what are the options for me?
my requirements are
1.a good resolution.(so that all applications work)
2.capacitive touch screen 3.2
How is lg optimus gt 540?i know its resistive?
when is lg optimus one(p500) going to come to india?
1. Galaxy 5 (9k)
2. Galaxy 3 (11k)
3. SE Xperia X8 (13k approx)

sallu_khn2009 said:
thanks all for ur suggestion.....galaxy 3 seems to be the best option....lg optimus one is launching overseas this month..i hope it would be landing in india by nxt month sure what say?

optimus has been launched last week

galaxy 3 is a good option as LG phones are not so good and optimus has android doughnut while galaxy 3 has eclair which is much better

For the kind of budget you have, take a look at Spice MI-300 at shops near you. Was fiddling with the phone without much expectations but i came out impressed. The screen works really well and the functioning is smooth without lags. According to the guys at Spice, the phone will be getting Froyo updates soon. Retails for around 10k, but prices are expected to go up soon with fresh stock.

will wait n watch...lg optimus one p500 NOT (GT540) is launched in european markets on 18th oct.....i really wnat to buy that phone it has a much better resolution than the wildfire or galaxy 3+it has android 2.2 no waiting for updates +it will be cheaper than the wildfire..spice is out of question...if anybody gets to know the release date of lg optimus p500 in india do post here ....many thanks..

hide0us said:
For the kind of budget you have, take a look at Spice MI-300 at shops near you. Was fiddling with the phone without much expectations but i came out impressed. The screen works really well and the functioning is smooth without lags. According to the guys at Spice, the phone will be getting Froyo updates soon. Retails for around 10k, but prices are expected to go up soon with fresh stock.
Yes This is true.

I haven't used the phone yet but on it's website it says that they will be providing an update for the phone.

Back