That's mate for ur offer but it's quite high wat ur expecting... Anyway thanks and bump OnePlus 3t,5t,6,6t,7,7t neededHave a oneplus x in good condition - Rs5,000
Buy Refurbished OnePlus X Online in India. Get best prices and offers on refurbished and unboxed Mobiles & Smartphones only at 2Gud.com.www.2gud.com
Also a oneplus one 16gb in okay condition, cracks in body at edges and buttons are hard to press (can fix it DIY style though) - Rs. 4,000
Buy Refurbished OnePlus One Online in India. Get best prices and offers on refurbished and unboxed Mobiles & Smartphones only at 2Gud.com.www.2gud.com
Phone collected locally , feedback left kindly do the same @silverstarI don't have OnePlus phones but I have two (broken) android phones I'm looking to get rid of.
Please PM your offer if you're interested in purchasing any of these and require pics or any further details.
- Asus Max Pro M2 (6GB/64GB)
- Purchased in early 2020 and used for ~4 month before I switched to another phone.
- The touchscreen randomly stops working. It can potentially be fixed by changing the display but couldn't due to Covid.
- The bootloader is unlocked.
- No other issues. The phone itself is in like new condition due to practically no usage.
- I'll have to dig for the invoice but I have the original box, case, charger and cable.
- Poco F1 (6GB/64GB)
- Purchased from OLX a couple of months ago. I have the box, original invoice and a bunch of cases from the previous owner.
- Charging board replaced at authorized Mi center (can provide invoice) recently yet the phone has issues charging issues (after a few months of purchase recently) while powered on but no issues if the phone is switched off (both myself and the previous owner have charged the phone while its switched off for over a year combined with no issues). Fast charging also works fine when powered off. Battery backup is otherwise fine. As a side effect transferring files to a computer via. USB is essentially not possible. This could be fixed by replacing the charging board again.
- Apart from the charging issue, the phone otherwise works fine. Normal signs of wear and tear and no major damage.