Car & Bike Want to buy i20 Elite - how to speed up waiting period?

Woah, petrol! How much mileage do you expect from it? I have no idea about the new i20 series
Its low... 13 i guess. Our old car that we bought brand new is just 2 yrs old.. Dad was getting furious for spending too much money.. 1.2L diff bw diesel and petrol.. But u know.. Dad's logic.. Had to go with that..

Even the Jazz is coming with a remapped Brio 1.2l i-vtec petrol motor. Yes, it would still be nimbler than the i20 petrol. The 1.4 CRDi is where the fun really is. I think Hyundai has also dropped the "Elite" moniker, it's, more pleasantly, just the "i20" again.

yea, above posters are right. if you want a petrol engine then honda makes more sense.
better revving, better mileage, better lifespan, better reliability...

but i should also add that i'm not a fan of hyundai so it's a biased opinion :D
to me, hyundai just seems to be selling mediocre engined cars with lots of novelty gizmos. ultimately the engine/gearbox is where a big chunk of you're money is really going.
i still consider maruti's k-series engines better than their hyundai counterparts.

yea, above posters are right. if you want a petrol engine then honda makes more sense.
better revving, better mileage, better lifespan, better reliability...

but i should also add that i'm not a fan of hyundai so it's a biased opinion :D
to me, hyundai just seems to be selling mediocre engined cars with lots of novelty gizmos. ultimately the engine/gearbox is where a big chunk of you're money is really going.
i still consider maruti's k-series engines better than their hyundai counterparts.
Not with the new i20. Its technically a german car with just a hyundai badge[DOUBLEPOST=1434317647][/DOUBLEPOST]
spending too much money on what? running the old car or spending more on new diesel car?
:rolleyes:

Leave your dad's logic aside. I just couldn't understand your English; that's why I asked. Ellipses has 3 dots and a period has 1. I didn't know what were you trying to convey with 2 dots.
I see Stannis from GOT has escaped and taken refuge here :p

Not with the new i20. Its technically a german car with just a hyundai badge[DOUBLEPOST=1434317647][/DOUBLEPOST]

This is news to me! Which part of this "new i20" is German? The i20 has been designed in Germany since its first generation, but going by this analogy, the Indica is Italian!

Got a simpler explanation? I don't watch GOT. :p

The character Stannis is the grammar nazi in GoT. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1434346549][/DOUBLEPOST]
Woah, petrol! How much mileage do you expect from it? I have no idea about the new i20 series
I bought the Sportz Petrol version on September last year. Clocked around 6k kms.
Efficiency wise I get around 11kmpl on city and 13-14kmpl on highways. (with AC all the time).

This is news to me! Which part of this "new i20" is German? The i20 has been designed in Germany since its first generation, but going by this analogy, the Indica is Italian!
Thats what I meant. But its still a better car than everything out there in its price category. Heck it even looks better than the A class now.
Got a simpler explanation? I don't watch GOT. :p
Knowledge? that escalated quickly.

Back