Want to buy new phone..Really confused :(

luckyishere

Disciple
Hello people.

I want to buy a new phone.I currently have a Nokia N95 which is now 2.5 years old and want a new one now( i know i am far behind present technology)

Now i am complete noob :noob: when it comes to processor/ram details of phones even OS too whether it is Andriod or symbian (just know pple say android is better)

Now the list of essential features include navigation, Wi-fi, a good camera and should look good too.

I guess thats pretty much it along with the basic features..I listen to music in phone too but thats very rare.I want to stay away from touch phones but i guess in present world scenario its pretty hard to run away from them..

the ones which i have in my minf right now are :-

1. Nokia N97 Mini (free lifetime navigation)
2. Nokia E72 (free lifetime navigation again)
3. Motorola Milestone
4. Nokia N900
5. Sony ericsson xperia x10

Now suggest guys which one i should go for..The one which isnt in this list would also work if it has above features..Please suggest guys !! :help:

since you mentioned X10, looks you have enough budget for Galaxy S. And given that you never used Android, it would be the best phone to get. Only downside is that this phone doesn't have camera flash but does do 720p video recording.

Back