Want to buy samsung galaxy s

sck_2000in

Disciple
I believe samsung galaxy s was released a few days back , but none of the major cellphone dealers like univercell have got the stock yet .
I would like to know if i can buy it anywhere in chennai with manufacturer's warranty.

Ebay dealers are only providing dealers warranty .

sck_2000in said:
its in Chennai ,
can u give the location/landmark or a weblink for this shop in chennai ?

been searching for SGS and 27,500 is a gr8 price ;-)

searched samsung india website, but, they list only the service centers' addresses

btw, congrats on the purchase... :)

aruka said:
can u give the location/landmark or a weblink for this shop in chennai ?

been searching for SGS and 27,500 is a gr8 price ;-)

searched samsung india website, but, they list only the service centers' addresses

btw, congrats on the purchase... :)
Try calling up a service center and asking for a store. They could be helpful in some cases.

The stores name is '2020 mobile' , its a samsung store in spencer's plaza 2nd phase . You can find the contact details on the samsung india website (not the mobile website but the usual one ) when u click buy now option on the mobile page ( u can get latest contact no. from just dial)

I believe all the major samsung exclusive stores have got it in stock and the rest of the dealers will receive it in the next 15 days (source : samsung helpline)

sck_2000in said:
The stores name is '2020 mobile' , its a samsung store in spencer's plaza 2nd phase . You can find the contact details on the samsung india website (not the mobile website but the usual one ) when u click buy now option on the mobile page ( u can get latest contact no. from just dial)

I believe all the major samsung exclusive stores have got it in stock and the rest of the dealers will receive it in the next 15 days (source : samsung helpline)
thanks for the info sck...

Back