Want to buy USB 3.0 PCI Express Card for Laptop

Guys,
I'm planning to convert my laptop to USB 3.0 by buying one of those 2-port USB 3.0 port PCI Express Card, so that I can use it with my external HDDs (which are USB 3.0). And my friend wants the single port card which completely fits inside the laptop and does not protrude.
Could somebody recommend some good PCI express cards (a 2port and a single port, 34mm slot) and where would be a good place to purchase such cards?
I was looking at Ebay and the Global Easy Buy items seems to be cheaper than the ones mentioned in Ebay India, and I couldn't any other website other than the US based ones. I am also not sure about the quality of the products in Ebay. Are the unbranded ones similar in quality with the branded ones and is there any noticeable difference in transfer speeds?

Suggestions are welcome :)

@Harish, check Tejo's post :). The ExpressCard is to enable USB3.0 ports for my laptop so that I can use my USB3.0 HDDs better.

@Tejo, Thanks for the links and I think the Transcend one would be vfm. Others seem to be too expensive. any idea of its quality and speeds though?

I went to the Supertron site :::Transcend Online Shop in India ::: - Memory, CF/SD/MMC/MS/SM/XD , Flash Card, MP3, Flash Drive, Digital Album but they have no mention of this product?

What would be the shipping costs from West Bengal

Edit: Just saw the latest posts. @tejo that link for single usb...but the seller does not ship to India :(

@vivek, the single port ones usually fit completely inside or maybe protrude just a little... oi, one of the reviewers say that that card cannot be used for 2.5" HDD, which is what I have. Is this problem universal or just with that card. Probably why I'm looking at the branded ones...

@bottle, looking for the 34mm :) that one would never fit in my laptop... but do tell how the quality and speeds of such a device is...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I saw the Transcend Card on DealExtreme...Looks good value

Transcend TS-PNU3 2-Port USB 3.0 Express Card Adapter for Laptop - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Since I haven't ordered anything from DX before,

1) How is the reliability of the site? Any bad experiences?

2) How many days does it take to ship to India (7 days?)

3) Will there be any problem with customs here? Since the value is less than 5k, it should be ok, rite?

Back