Monitors Want to purchase 19" LCD Monitor

TEUser2K1

Skilled
Hi everyone,

Can someone suggest a good value for money 19" LCD monitor and its price...

Don't like wide screen monitors, I prefer Square type.

I heard that ViewSonic 19" VG1930M comes for Rs.10,7K and is a good one. Is it wide screen ? The website of these co.s don't give adequate information...

Can you people give me some purchase leads in Mumbai...

Thanks in advance...

Well i was planning to create another thread for same query only that hes interested in WIDE SCREEN..!!

Should i create another one or its no prob..!!

Anyways....suggestions for the LCD 19" Widescreens are welcomed..:)

VG1930wm is widescreen. bought for 10.6 in Pune bout 10 days back. Look for some other 4:3 one then if interested. Personally, having tried it out once, i think its better than 4:3. Try it once, u might like it :)

Viewsonic has two widescreen 19" inchers in that price range, the Va1912 for 9k and VG1930 is for 10.2k (bought one two days back in blore). Try out the widescreen's, im sure you'll like them. Otherwise i think the Vx1932 is also available for arnd 10.2k which i think is a conventional screen, not too sure

Hi all,

Thanks friends, for ideas...

Don't like widescreens only because they look too short (low height).

Today, will score shops in Lamington Road.... and u will be updated... :)

Thanks again...

how about the Viewsonic VP series they are non-wide. but dont know the price. or the Dell 19" with ultrasharp for around 13k i guess.

Which are the sites which can be used to compare the prices..!!
Also the price range at some sites were given in range..

What are the main criteria that determines the best monitor..!!

At Viewsonic site..there were VA,VG,VP,VX Series...what are the main differences..

Nobody here recommended Samsung..??

Budget is 12K..

The VA1912 has no height adjust no swivel and comes in two models one of which has dvi and one dosent. I think the response time is around 8 ms. The VG1930 has height adjust, swivel and dvi input and also has some inbuilt speakers. Response time is 5 ms. The VX1932(or1930 maybe) has a 2 ms response time, i dont know the other details. Satisfied?

hey man dipen are you serious about 19LCD.
i have checked specs of 1930wm. although i dont like widescreen but now i am wants to throw my 17' CRT.
VA - value series
VG - graphics series
VX - professional series something...

but vx models are very exp so we can fix VG1930wm. do let me know if also wants then both of us will take it. sujata quoted me price of 12500.
can anybody let me know where i can get for 10.6 or something....

any better option than vg1930 ?????????? budget maxxxxx 12k

avi bhai...mere leeye nahi yaar..!!

roommate ke leeye dekh raha hoon..!! he is interested in widescreen and his budget is 12-13K.... checked some Viewsonic Widescreen mentioned above..!! he didnt like them too much...nor did he disliked it..!!

he just wants to explore more options...he is kinda interested in Samsung..although nothings sure as of yet

Friends,

By phone, I took rates from a shop in Lamington Road. If I get time today I will visit their shop to buy it if possible.

Viewsonic 19"
VX922 2ms response: Rs.10850/-
VG921M 10,200/-

Also heard 20"s are also cheap now..

Heck what a paradox...

Update for those who didn't click page2 :)

Hi all,

Bought Viewsonic VX922 2ms response time, Square type, have support for both DVI and D-SUB connectors for Rs.10,850/- (I am not good at bargaining).

It looks good, much better than 1703WB I used to have.

Pros: value for money, good response time, full screen look is nice...

For those looking for cons: it looks feeble footed, built quality is that of materials we used to get from Taiwan in yesteryears, minor colour registration issue which needs to be tweaked.

Thanks to all who guided me.... :)

Back