Monitors Want to purchase 19" LCD Monitor

teddy_b73 said:
Update for those who didn't click page2 :)

Hi all,

Bought Viewsonic VX922 2ms response time, Square type, have support for both DVI and D-SUB connectors for Rs.10,850/- (I am not good at bargaining).

It looks good, much better than 1703WB I used to have.

Pros: value for money, good response time, full screen look is nice...

For those looking for cons: it looks feeble footed, built quality is that of materials we used to get from Taiwan in yesteryears, minor colour registration issue which needs to be tweaked.

Thanks to all who guided me.... :)

Post if it happens to develop any problem. I am a sad owner who bought it in Oct 06 for 17.75K. (of course for the 2 ms) It is in the sevice centre for the last 22 days. And this is the second time.
Otherwise, its performance is very good.

janitha said:
Post if it happens to develop any problem. I am a sad owner who bought it in Oct 06 for 17.75K. (of course for the 2 ms) It is in the sevice centre for the last 22 days. And this is the second time.

Otherwise, its performance is very good.

I bought the VX924 from Darknight in May 2006 ...When I bought it from him it was already 5 months old without box/bill and was nt even originally purchased in India even by him...

and I paid a small matter of 19k...

So be happy..;)

or maybe u r unhappy coz it had to be repaired...Mine was rock solid till I sold it 2 months back...

Go for ViewSonic VA1912w costs Rs.10.4k.........Price may varies.....
I m usin it....Its excellent or Buy this month CHIP magazine...There u can find comparizons between different brands......:)

I saw the VG1930 at Greenhorn's place today and the picture was brilliant.

I guess he must have spent hours calibrating / tweaking the monitor / display settings.

bodmas said:
Go for ViewSonic VA1912w costs Rs.10.4k.........Price may varies.....
I m usin it....Its excellent or Buy this month CHIP magazine...There u can find comparizons between different brands......:)

Its just Rs 8700+tax in kolkata !

=CrAzYG33K= said:
Which is the better of the two?

1. Viewsonic VG1930WM

2. Dell E198WFP

^ Both costing 10.5k (That is, If I get Raghu's deal...)

The Dell is the one Raghunandan is selling here -> http://www.techenclave.com/forums/go-lcd-monitors-19-20-22-a-97751.html

Haven't seen Viewsonic VG1930WM in action but Dell E198WFP simply rocks :hap2: Awesome display, great response and vibrant colors. I recently got one thru Raghu's deal for Rs. 13500/- (all inclusive) and cudn't have asked for anything better for that price. Its an absolute steal at its new price.

Back