Want to Trade/Sell: XFX 6600 GT AGP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch

Skilled
Hey guys... I have a XFX 128 MB 6600GT AGP card in top notch condition... Want to trade it with either...

NF4 Ultra Based PCIe mobo + RAM/Low end AGP
PCIe based 6600 GT (Will add some cash)
Venice 3000 + Low end AGP

Or if anybody amongst you is interested in just picking up the card then its for 7.5K

The card is in top notch condition spairingly used... Never overclocked... As it is not in my gaming rig...

Hmm, Switch I'll ask a freind and get back to you. BTW how old is it, how much warranty is left and do you have to box/packaging ?

Also what are the package contents ?

It was bought in end april early may 2005 for 11K... Will have to check the date to confirm... Yes i do have the complte box packing and the complete bundle... it came with three years warrenty so 2.5 yrs still left on it... Was bought from Computer infinite Delhi and its a dealer of BBC/Rashi so all india warrenty...

Cool, any free games or freebies (he's kinda that guy ;)) ? I will confirm ASAP whther he's buying the card.

BTW, a pic will be nice to convince him ;)

Well will bundle DOOM III & ROE DVD if he wants that... Obviously the one which comes with the card are always there...

Im oso interested, if youre in Noida then thts close to my office. But since Anish's frnd is so eager and he posted first, I dont mind waiting if he wants it.

Yup its sold as of now... Its gonna be out of here tomorrow... Just waiting for wire tranfer as of now... Yup it would have been nice to give it to you in Noida itself as the card was bought from delhi so you would have gotten local warrenty but anyways... Anish is the man as he asked for it first... There is something in PCIe though with me up for grabs...Will be posting that... Look out for it...

Mods you can close the thread...

Edit: Whats up with TE clock... Its like 12:45 in the morning and TE is showing 10:50... Weired my clock on wall has a weak battery and its showing exactaly 10:50 as of now :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back