Want to use my Nokia 6630 as a voice recorder

Switch

Skilled
As the thread title explains i want to use my Nokia 6630 as a voice recorder. I have a 512 MB card in it. The problem is that default voice recorder present in the phone works only for 1 minute after that you have to again click on the button. I want it to store the conversation for unlimited time. Is there a free ware utility which i can get for the same.

TIA

Switch

Many S60 apps are available for this.......

Edit : There is a free software named "Dictaphone" used to use it .......Captures all the convo. perfectly..

@Archish It indeed is.. Downloaded the same and trying to get the hang of the hot keys and everything... Thanks for the suggestion mate :)

@ Hanzy Not exactly looking to record calls but also looking to use it as a voice recorder...

I figured that out... But is it a way to assign a shortcut key for both i.e. for voice calss during a call or for using it just as a voice recorder just when you are you want to record a lecture and want to start recording by just pressing a key...

Which software did u get switch....i guess dictaphone and dictaphone mp3 are 2 different things or is it the same...me donno......i have the "#" button as my default recorder button....jus keep it pressed for 2 seconds recording starts...and pressin it again it stops :)

Switch said:
I figured that out... But is it a way to assign a shortcut key for both i.e. for voice calss during a call or for using it just as a voice recorder just when you are you want to record a lecture and want to start recording by just pressing a key...

You can set the auto recording on for voice calls and minimize the app so that it stats recording when u pick up a call. Apart from that u cannot assign a shortcut key...a major disadv i guess.

but u can keep the app open on screen and assign a shortcut key to start/stop recording :p but that is not much of help i guess:(

Back