Wanted : AS5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK this it to clear up the confusion.. I know of atleast 2 ppl who thot DJ's offering to sell 3.5g AS5 tube for Rs.75/-
Read thru DJ's posts clearly.. he has mentioned he wud sell it at 75 bucks lower than the market price.
Market Price - (minus) Rs.75/-

called prime just now , AS5 3.5 gms --- 650/- , and sorry to go off topic , inquired for quadmaster , Asus 6600 GT PCIex 15,000/- plus taxes , fuggin lame !!

Fine, so 650, that means Deejay will sell for about Rs.575...

How do I make payments Deejay and what about shipping ?

Sorry for the late update guys.

Today i had got the ati silencer 5 rev 2.0 for my x800xl gfx card and was having a tough time getting it fitted on the DFI -nf4 ultra m/b.

ultimately i had to stop and have reverted back to the stock cooler which came with the card. will try again tomorrow.

well then it is decided the price per tube will be Rs. 575. + shipping (on actual basis).

Those interested in purchasing it kindly email me the confirmation. along with ur full delivery address. i will reply to ur mails giving the mode of payment and my address.

deejay said:
Yes,
I have a few extra pieces left.

@ deejay , PM me your bank account number( preferably ICICI ) and email address/phone number , and i will mail u back my address . thanks in advance .

I do not have an account with icici bank.
mail me @
Code:
[email="deejay.tech@gmail.com"]deejay.tech@gmail.com[/email]
so that we can communicate further.

deejay said:
I do not have an account with icici bank.
mail me @
Code:
[email="deejay.tech@gmail.com"]deejay.tech@gmail.com[/email]
so that we can communicate further.
Hey deejay bro , sourced it from prime since i needed it on an urgent basis , thanks for the offer .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back