Wanted : DVD copy of Vista Beta 2

motxz

Disciple
I got the registration number valid for 10 installations of Vista beta 2. But i culd not download. it is a huge :( huge :( download. I culd not do with dial-up.

Can any one send me a copy of Vista beta 2?. I will send the Code for anyone in need. Thanks

I'm in Thiruvananthapuram. Can any one send it to me? If desired I'll ask one of my friend to collect the DVD in Chennai. By the way thanks for reply

i want Beta 2 copy too. can anyone send it? i tooo have code for Vista. i stay in mumbai. PM me please if anyone have that dvd copy. thanks. Mac

I'm in Thiruvananthapuram. Can any one send it to me? If desired I'll ask one of my friend to collect the DVD in Chennai. By the way thanks for reply

Oh well, if your friend can collect i from me from Tidel Park/Ascendas, I can pass it on to him/her

ok i`ll be getting a copy of the 32 bit ver can anyone help me out wit the 64 bit one... if not i`ll have to dload it and then i`ll be able to help others...

im askin this cauz i`ll need to start dloadin it...

I have it installed on my laptop the build 5342. I have the iso on my office PC. Mon-fri i'm in pune. Mumbai user atmost 2 can pm me if they want next weekend.

Regards.

Back