Audio Wanted: IEM <1.5k

Tenzin

Disciple
Guys,
I'm looking for an iem under 1.5k.
Looking for good/decent bass and decent overall since I can't expect much at that budget.
Any suggestions?
I was looking at M1, but I'm not in touch with any recent releases under Brainwavz brand or any other iem.
Thanks.

Is M1 within Rs. 1500 these days or has the price gone up due to Rupee depreciation? Because even at MP4Nation, they are on "sale" only for $34.50.

A little bit more @ $37 shipped from MEE, you can get CC51P but only in white and only within the next couple of days (using code CC51P_WOW and First Class shipping). It's a good choice at that price.

Other choices include SoundMagic E30 ($35.55), E10 ($31.05), Dunu Trident ($29.33) - all from MP4Nation. These three all among what Joker considered as within the Top 5 under $40 - at least at that point (Link to post)

Honestly, the Trident is one of the five best <$40 IEMs I've heard, alongside the Brainwavz M1, MEElec CX21, Soundmagic E10, and Soundmagic E30. It just happens to be my least favourite of the five.

^ Won't work

Coupon code "CC51P_WOW" cannot be used with any other coupon(s). Therefore, it has been removed and the new coupon has been added to your cart.

Coupon code "SHIPPING_COUPON" is not valid. The coupon expired on Mon Dec 19 00:00:00 PST 2011.

Pristinenote has listed price of M1 as 1580 so I guess they wouldnt have changed the price yet.

Is there any new release from Brainwavz? which falls in that price range?

Meanwhile, I'll have a look at the reviews of Dunu and the soundmagic one that you mentioned.

Back