wanted Ipod in range of 5k.

riturajnitk

Disciple
hello frnds.. i dunno anything abt Ipod prices n wich one would be good. i heard that apple one is the best.. but not sure abt it.. can u please suggest me few ipods with their specification ,qualities n prices.. that would be in range of 5k..

thnx in advance..

At 5k, you can get an Ipod shuffle which is a POS compared to what else is available at that price.

The Ipod player has got NO screen. So you cant see what you are playing. It also lacks an FM tuner !

I would advise you to choose a Cowon or Iriver player that have a nice display and sound quality.

BF1983 said:
At 5k, you can get an Ipod shuffle which is a POS compared to what else is available at that price.

The Ipod player has got NO screen. So you cant see what you are playing. It also lacks an FM tuner !

I would advise you to choose a Cowon or Iriver player that have a nice display and sound quality.

ipod shuffle 1st geneartion has excellent sound quality :p .

2nd gen is decent . make sure you get a good earphone like ep-630 to pair it up with the shuffle.

buy that or any cowon/iriver.

Creative Zen Stone has no screen & Creative Zen Stone has a tiny screen :no:

so i will also say buy a Cowon iAudio U2 :)

whatsinaname said:
That was the first edition. The second edition has some sort of display.

The Creative Zen Stone has no display and thats the one thats released in India...

ZEN Stone PF 2130 - MP3 Player - Rock in Color!

The Creative Zen Stone 'Plus' has a tiny display and AFAIK its not yet been launched here..

ZEN Stone Plus - Rock in color

Udit said:
Creative Zen Stone has no screen & Creative Zen Stone has a tiny screen :no:

uh huh :S .. hey Udit ur sort of contradicting urself aren't u??

riturajnitk said:
hello frnds.. i dunno anything abt Ipod prices n wich one would be good. i heard that apple one is the best.. but not sure abt it.. can u please suggest me few ipods with their specification ,qualities n prices.. that would be in range of 5k..

thnx in advance..

You could look at the Cowon one or any of the older ones frm Creative (not aware of their pricing though) if ur strict abt it being within 5k.. If u could stretch ur budget a bit say 6.2-6.5k u could pick up the iPod nano 2gb at a few places.. (here's one place : APPLE Ipod Nano 2 GB With Photo Gift Store > Audio/Video )

Sorry to threadjack but I'm also on the lookout for a "good" music only player. All other capabilities come second.

What's the price of the Cowon D2 (street)? What's the price of 2 and 4 GB Nano's? Also Sony's NW S705F also sounds quite good. Price anyone? Stores I've visited seem to have only the lower end Sony players.

@ recommending something - The Zen V plus doesn't sound the part...not recommended. Shuffle is very compact, and good sound quality is a plus. I suggest this...

riturajnitk said:

thnx in advance..

well it seems hat you are not too well informed about the music/video players, and admittedly, even I am not ....but i would like to advice caution against buying the locally sold chinese players .....they have quite a few drawbacks.....no warranty, poor software and stability, and no future software support..........their memories are usually too slow as well..........
having said that, I would tell you that i DO have one of those, and it's been serving me well for a month now.... has a 2'' LCD, GB of memory, plays divx/mp3/aac/wmv....and lots.....supports text ebooks......and cost just 2500 bucks.....It also boasts of a 2.0 MP CAMERA that really sucks......nothing better than an ordinary cheap webcam.........

Back