Wanted : PSU 400 Watts n Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
I am looking for a branded PSU such as Antec , Coolermaster , Vantec which should be ATX12V 2.0 compliant and rated minimum of 400-450 Watts.

Models with warranty in India will be preferred.

Post your offers here or PM me.

My budget is 2.5-3k max (including shipping)

Well i have a Vantec Ion Storm 460... Will let you know about it... But will cost you a little bit more.. Ard 3300 Inclusive of shipping :)...

Mohit, get the Vantec. Its a good one and at 3.3K, is worth every penny.

@ Switch, why don't u post a link where there is a review of this PSU ? Might help Mohit decide.

i would love to go for the Vantec but its not ATX 2.0 compliant i guess .. the website lists its specs as a single +12V rail with a 30A rating.. I am looking for an ATX 2.0 compliant PSU with dual 12V rails.

And I also think the price offered by Switch is a little on the higher side considering that a new Vantec ION2 460W costs 3.7 k .. I have a one month old quote from Apex Enterprises, Mumbai for the same.

Welll... To be honest i got it for 3.2K and i have just used it today to test the card... But I think i wont be selling it as it is an excellent PSU as it seems :)... Tomorrow i do the Mulimeter test and post abt it :)...

Well mohit, the vantec has a very strong 12v rail (like OCZ Powerstream)

If u want a gud PSU with all ur specs, shell out atleast 4.5k for Zebby 540W or Antec Tp2 480W for 5.8k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back