PC Peripherals Warranty of DELL products obtained in GO

House

Disciple
Hi,
Is there a difference in the warranty from DELL if the item we get are got from a Group Order (GO)?
Can we still claim for the warranty if any defects from DELL directly or do we need to go through the person who managed the GO?

You need to directly interact with Dell. Once you receive your Order dealers job is done..Than if you have issues with Dell monitor speak to Dell directly

:D

I think DELL warranty is linked to Serial No of the LCD.... You need to mention the serial no. along with the complaint & they will check if its under warranty or not...

Much like Seagate HDD's...

Thanks for the info. So i guess in case we get a second hand monitor also the same would apply if the warranty period is still not completed?

Has anyone here interacted with DELL (item got through GO or Seconds) for the same?

House said:
Thanks for the info. So i guess in case we get a second hand monitor also the same would apply if the warranty period is still not completed?

Has anyone here interacted with DELL (item got through GO or Seconds) for the same?
Does your monitor has a Service Tag Number on the back side. It'll be written on a sticker. If it's there, don't even need a bill

I think only laptop's needs the bill to be on the owner's name and when u buy second hand you transfer the ownership and warranty . For monitors and accessories only the order number is needed. I ma not 100% sure .

Back