Graphic Cards Warranty on Palit Cards

Does anyone have experience with Palit after sales in india ? Anyone have a card blow up ? I see a lot of their products and their prices are the lowest. Was just wondering.

^^ Corsair warranty in India is handled by Kobian. Its an independent firm thats been contracted by Corsair. Tirupati does NOT handle their warranty.

Zloyd said:
Does anyone have experience with Palit after sales in india ? Anyone have a card blow up ? I see a lot of their products and their prices are the lowest. Was just wondering.

i've RMA'ed a old pci-e card in the past and i got a brand new replacement in 10 days flat...the person would personally call u up and ask u to come over and collect the card once the card has arrived so no hassels.......

^ mumbai experience @ their lamington rd. service counter.

^^sorry for OT.....was thinking of buying a 4650ddrs....b/n sapphire and palit..i will save 100rs by going with palit...not a big deal...how is Sapphire's rma process compared to palit..

bought a brand new 4850, DOA.

RMA'd it, got a new one from the local tirupati centre , was also of the same batch and DOA.

the dealer stepped in and this time RMA'd it to their main RMA centre in kolkata.

they waited till they recieved a new lot(we said we didnt want another card from the same lot) , and they sent a working card , unfortunately minus the cables and connectors.

They said they'd send em over, but still havent gotten those yet.

this was the experience of a friend who bought a 4850, and the sequence of events has been spread out over a few months

would i buy one ? the answer is kinda obvious ....

mod_to_odd got his 4870 replaced after he screwed it...through tirupati the replacement card comes from taiwan i guess.So the service is pretty good i guess.

I know it is not good to revive old threads but i didnt want to open a new one.

I had won a PALIT HD 3850 a few months back in a gaming competition , so if i were to get it RMA'ed. . will it be possible ? and how to know the date of manufacturing ?

dragon_unleash said:
It should be 3yrs but nwdays i hav heard dat palit is providing 2yrs warrn. N extra mny for 1 more yrs warrn.

I know that , my doubt was that how do i come to know if i have any left ? or had it to start with.

Since i won the card, i dont have bill and dont even know the date of manufacturing or watever .

So wanted to know how things work in this case ?

Back