Was the feedback by puns justified......?

Udit

Skilled
I gave puns details of the account which I use everyday now he says incorrect account details & gives a negative feedback saying:

"went to the bank to deposit money , incomplete account number given...

also no contact number provided during the deal so that i could at least get the correct acc no."

what the hell is going on

he did not ask me my phone # so I did not give him

if he did not want he could have just said no :mad:

I want that feedback erased

i went to the bank and the teller at the bank told me its only 10 digits and it should be 11 digits account number.
I contacted another TE member for your number , i got the number , i tried calling but it gave me line busy for something like 15 minutes... sent u 3 sms's on that number ( dont know if its the right number or not ) , no reply.

also here is a pm when i asked you to send me your number , check your pm record

14 Feb 07, 06:44 PM

hmmm , ill have to find out ... give me your account details for both ... once i transfer the money either today or tommorow , i will inform you. my no is 9********* ... send me your no.

my details
>>>

Thanks Udit

i went to the bank twice , 1st time i was a bit late and the bank was closed and i sent u a pm explaining so dont tell i had no intention to buy , ill scan the bank slip and show it here to let you and others know if i really was interested in buying or not

and stop abusing , shows what kind of a charcter you have

honestly , you deserved a negative rating , still i gave you a neutral rating because the deal wasnt completed...

puns said:
i went to the bank and the teller at the bank told me its only 10 digits and it should be 11 digits account number.

I contacted another TE member for your number , i got the number , i tried calling but it gave me line busy for something like 15 minutes... sent u 3 sms's on that number ( dont know if its the right number or not ) , no reply.

also here is a pm when i asked you to send me your number , check your pm record

14 Feb 07, 06:44 PM

i went to the bank twice , 1st time i was a bit late and the bank was closed and i sent u a pm explaining so dont tell i had no intention to buy , ill scan the bank slip and show it here to let you and others know if i really was interested in buying or not

and stop abusing , shows what kind of a charcter you have

honestly , you deserved a negative rating , still i gave you a neutral rating because the deal wasnt completed...

did not receive any sms

what was the #?

I don't deserve negative rating for a silly digit

so the account number you gave me was right or wrong ???

pm'd u the no i got from the te member.

why did you pm me this now :S

nobody can give rating for such a small one digit error

anybody with standard chartered account , are the number 10 or 11 digits .
if anyone has udit's account number , ill like to confirm the number he gave to me... if he has given me the right number then its the bank tellers fault ...

i'll let the mods decide whatever they want to do with this... ive done what i felt was right on my part.

mods delete my neutral feedback as it was unnecessary & meaningless

it was the banks fault not my as use my account here with 10 digits not 11 :no:

@ puns : IMHO, I think the feedback was a little hasty. You should've probably sorted it out by finding the right account number first - if things failed after that, then you're very welcome to give a neg feedback ;)

Hope you two sort things out !

Just checked my PM Outbox

I have proof now:

I had given him my phone # twice in that pm accidentally too :p

had given two bank account details too

Now what can I do if puns does not read his PM's properly :no:

now he deserves a negative feedback not me :bleh:

Its a little unjustified according to me too.

Puns, you shouldnt have giving him a Negative Feedback point, just for that.

Udit is one of the best people Ive dealt with.

Gave him my Account no. at night, Next afternoon money was in my account, and I shipped the CPU that very same day :). Reached him today.

Fastest deal ive ever had me thinks.

Back