Washing Machine Buying Advice

raj_pol

Skilled
Hi All,

Need some advice to buy an Washing Machine. Still deciding on the budget but the low 20's would be great. I am looking for a Front Loading one but there is no hard and fast rule. I have heard that the LG range is good and there are some discounts going on in Snapdeal.

I know Bosch is good but far too expensive I guess. All said and done electronics hardly last 10 years. I mean I might have my own robot girlfriend to do the clothes you know :p

Check out Elena series of washing machine from IFB, a colleague purchased it and is quite happy with it.

Had briefly googled this to advice him and I found that the washing machine itself is good, that is until you need to call the service center guys. But with electronics you know it all depends on luck. If you get a good unit, you might not need to call service center for 2-3 years.

@moshel There are very few good reviews for the IFB after service and my luck is not exactly the best. I think I will go for a top loading one from LG - cheaper is one primary reason

Back