Watch Live Footie Online...5 Channels ;)

Darthcoder

Mirko!
Skilled
Well,

Just as I was wondering if I am going to miss the Community Shield match between Arsenal and Chelsea today..a lil bit of search on the net came in handy ..:D.

Came across this site -> www.pplive.com , a chinese site which streams many channels including chinese soccer channels and HBO..

To watch free footie online, do dis...

1)Download the PPLive Client here -> http://www3.pplive.com/download.aspx

2)After downloading and installing the client..right-click on the client in the control panel and choose the third option from the bottom (this will make english as the language).

3)Now go here -> http://world.altavista.com/babelfis....com/web/html/ListByChannelWithProgram_0.html

4)On the first page you can see the channels names are given, for soccer, the best channels are Soccer Wired, Soccer (Goal TV 1),Shanghai Sports
and on Page 2 the main soccer channels are Guangdong Sports, Soccer World (Goal TV 2) and Shandong Sports.
To watch the channels all you have to do is click the play |> icon present in the third column of this page

->http://world.altavista.com/babelfis....com/web/html/ListByChannelWithProgram_0.html

and this should open up the channel in Windows Media Player for you

You can watch exclusive content like MU.TV,LiverpoolFC.TV,Chelsea TV,Arsenal TV and SPL(Scottish Premier League) on Goal 1 TV and Goal 2 TV.

The only catch is that Commentary will be in Chinese...

Currently watching Hearts vs Hiberninan on Soccer Wired...

Dont Miss Arsenal Vs Chelsea at 7:30 PM IST on Shanghai Sports on PPLive.

Enjoy !!!!!!!! :clap:

DC.

wat else can i see??is there a 24 hrs games channel or sumthing like that..? :D
also how is the streaming quality???does it require minimum 256 Kbps broadband?

The faster ur internet connection, the better.
There are 24 hour sports channles that include F1 and other stuff.
Soccer Wired,Goal 1,2 TV are exclusives soccer.
Guangdong and Shanghai are 24 hr sports channels.

DC.

PS:My Bad...Arsenal Vs Chelsea has already started on Shanghai Sports.
Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea :(( at Halftime.

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you so so so so much Darthcoder !!!

I had to rep you for this !!!!!!!!!!!

I am a complete die-hard fan with no ESPN-Star :(

Thanks so much !!!

BTW, My favorite team is Man U !!!

Chelsea Fan since 2001 here...
Arsenal are playing so well even without Vieira and Hleb hasnt even come on....
Come On U Blues..!!!!!!!

DC.

ooops..my bad..
it was chelsea that was leading 1-0 (cudnt understand it as it was chinese :D ).
Now they're leading 2-0...whatta superb goal by Didier Drogba........
cmon u blues!!!!!

Hey All,

Continuing with my quest for watching more channels online, I came across this cool software called "CoolStreaming".

You can download this here : http://cable.pchome.net/multimedia/onlineplayer/coolstreaming0.45.exe

After installing it, double-click the client on the Control Panel and it opens a cool-streaming screen, double click the channel that you want to watch and voila!!it opens up in Media Player!!!

There are many Channels that you can watch like
ESPN,Star Sports,HBO,Star Movies,Discovery and many many more....!!!
This rocks!!!!

But this also is preferably for Users with good bandwidth... :D.

DC.

Well i was watching Arsenal Fulham and my cable goes bust.

I tried listening to live commentary online which some of the UK sites offer, but was refused saying tht only users from the UK w'd be able to listen to it.

Now this was done probably by determining my IP addr. Is there some way i can mask my IP addr (or show my location as UK thru my IP) to able to listen to the commentary.

Hi,

To All the football fans....

all you need to do is .... download these programs
ppmate, ppstream, tvants , tvu , pcast , podcast .... you can find them on google.....
once you have these ... goto asiaplate.com or football4less.com/schedule
for schedules and channels(for football)
Enjoy!!!!!
!Go ON GuNNErS!

Back