Water purifier in Hyderabad

I am looking to buy a water purifier. I have looked up TE's search system and many people say ultrafiltration ones are good.

I did check out Rupali and Permioncs, they dont seem to have branches in Hyderabad. Anyone know a good ultrafiltration water purefier unit which I can buy in Hyderabad?

you can try to contact Mr Abhishek Reddy - Himayatnagar dealer for Permionics in HYD - 9666188388..

reg Rupali I am not sure..

I am also on the lookout for UF units in HYD.. pl let me know if you come across any reliable models..

Stay away from Rupa** worst quality product & after sales service. Though technology they used (Permionics, dolphin & few other use same) is good but other spare parts sucks. My friends filter gets Cracked (where company itself use to insert metal screw to hold the Cartridge) in just 3 month of use as they really using worst quality plastic & fittings. Every time he call them for service they use to say "We sold it so cheap rates & product is Maintenance Free so you can clean/maintain it yourself only". :huh:

Back