Wave wave

anfjavid said:
But there aint any apps for this device yet and the camera quality isnt appealing....
No Apps?? look over at samsungapps.com , the store has loads of them and growing rapidly on a daily basis. Plus paid apps is coming to India anytime soon.

About the camera quality, then watch this. I wonder where you read that the quality isn't appealing. Here's a short HD video I recorded from my Wave. :D

And do not forget to read my Wave's review. (link in sig)

Guys! Just got my Wave today. wanted to know...which is the best GPRS plan? I have reliancee GPRS as of now which I'll surely switch from and its network is just to sad. So tell me, which network and which gprs plan? I'm located in bangalore.

creative420 said:
Guys! Just got my Wave today. wanted to know...which is the best GPRS plan? I have reliancee GPRS as of now which I'll surely switch from and its network is just to sad. So tell me, which network and which gprs plan? I'm located in bangalore.
congo dude...

u ll love dis phone..

m using airtel gprs Rs 98/month, 2gb usage..

but i m thinking to use MTNL as its d only 1 which has 3g..

@ anfjavid

camera quality is awesome dude..

who told u its not good... :p

rahul.. said:
congo dude...

u ll love dis phone..

m using airtel gprs Rs 98/month, 2gb usage..

but i m thinking to use MTNL as its d only 1 which has 3g..
Yeah dude! Lucky you have MTNL. BTW...2GB is enough to do what all? Is it only a postpaid plan?

creative420 said:
Yeah dude! Lucky you have MTNL. BTW...2GB is enough to do what all? Is it only a postpaid plan?
he is having airtel which he is using with 98rs/month gprs plan, 2gb is more than enough if you are not gonna browse on PC, after using my Idea GPRS for more a month for a similar scheme price, m almost left with around 600+mb in the month's end :p,

m also thinking of getting MTNL connection anytime soon, can any1 assist me how good the 3G speed is actually (DELHI)?

kanishk619 said:
he is having airtel which he is using with 98rs/month gprs plan, 2gb is more than enough if you are not gonna browse on PC, after using my Idea GPRS for more a month for a similar scheme price, m almost left with around 600+mb in the month's end :p,
Awesome! I have Internet connection at home. So guess 2 GB shall do. Thanks guys!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Can you guys gimme a list of apps (with a short descriptor) to download from the BADA store?

creative420 said:
Awesome! I have Internet connection at home. So guess 2 GB shall do. Thanks guys!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Can you guys gimme a list of apps (with a short descriptor) to download from the BADA store?
Get ARDefender:augmented reality game

NFS Shift

i also do hv internet connection at my home..

kanishk619 said:

m also thinking of getting MTNL connection anytime soon, can any1 assist me how good the 3G speed is actually (DELHI)?
arey i thought u using dat already bcz sumwhere u wrote that u accessing GPS in ur wave..

so r u accessing it on gprs..?

i hvnt tried it wid my gprs..

The first two pics on the 1st page of this thread isnt that good. Moreover a colleague of mine told that his friend is having the phone and he has given it to service centre due to display issues. The display shows a hair like thing sometimes and my collegue was told that the camera quality is also not good. Moreover he was told that he has got the phone back from service centre only after 40 days and till 30 days they have been keeping his phone idle without taking any effforts in servicing it. Based on these infos my collegue has bought a nokia x6 and he was advised not to go for samsung mobiles anytime...

Finally this is not my experience but my colleague's....

webwizzy said:
No Apps?? look over at samsungapps.com , the store has loads of them and growing rapidly on a daily basis. Plus paid apps is coming to India anytime soon.

About the camera quality, then watch this. I wonder where you read that the quality isn't appealing. Here's a short HD video I recorded from my Wave. :D
And do not forget to read my Wave's review. (link in sig)

Back