WAVPack Conversion Problem

daumaster

Disciple
I had converted an ACD into wv format + cue file with WAVPack 4.5 as back up in my laptop, while the ACD had been still playable despite being scratched badly. I had converted the ten tracks on the ACD into one single wv file.

Recently, when the ACD became unplayable, I used the cue file to split the single wv file with Medieval Cue Splitter into ten wv files, which I next convert to wav format with Speek's WAVPack frontEnd 2.0. Next, I tested these ten tracks on MusicMatch Jukebox in the same laptop, so that I could burn them as an audio CD in my desktop and found that they played okay.

However, when I transferred these files to my desktop and tried to burn them into a CD with Nero 7, Nero informed me that these files were corrupt and could not be burnt. I tested these wav files in MusicMatch Jukebox in my desktop and found they had become unplayable. What is most puzzling is that these files are still playable in my laptop.

Could anyone please help with this problem ? OS is WinXp SP2 in both laptop & desktop.

Back