WD 1tb External HDD New 4100. Samsung 17 inch CRT Used 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WD 1tb External HDD brand New. Samsung 17" CRT Used

It is true every member here, who is not a genuine buyer is crapping the tread, let a person interested make a research himself and decide.

MODS - There are also people who are suspicious and rate negative, You are kindly/Humbly requested to help for the same.

Re: WD 1tb External HDD brand New. Samsung 17" CRT Used

Bump with a Price Drop.. HDD 4150/-.. Monitor Rs. 900/-.

Re: ** PRICE DROPPED **: WD 1tb External HDD New 4150. Samsung 17 inch CRT Used 900

@BB
Don't want to crap ur thread but need info ....
I bought stuff around 50K from DVDSTOREDELHI & got all the stuff in time & perfect.
Can u pls pass me the thread link where TE members discussed -ve feedback issues related to DVDSTOREDELHI

Re: ** PRICE DROPPED **: WD 1tb External HDD New 4150. Samsung 17 inch CRT Used 900

It's great that you received every thing in time and perfect. I have to dig some old threads... but there were some posts in ebay india hot deals thread that discussed about him.

Some time back in an IC titles 1tb WD 1tb Black HDD's he was discussed.

And in the mid March this year, I tried purchasing a hdd from him (because of lowest rates) but found all his listings disappeared.

A TE member Hailstone and myself had a discussion about this.

I contacted him about this and he replied that becuase of the -ve feedback left by ebay members his paisapay account was temporarily suspended.

Of course He is a ebay powerseller with close to 4k feedback of which 99.2% positive.

Bump With Price drop and Ebay listing option....
Price : 4100/-
ebay listing on request for 4500/- Shipped.... ( 6% plus Rs.150 I have to spend on packing and shipping)

Re: ** Now with ebay listing **: WD 1tb External HDD New 4100. Samsung 17 inch CRT Us

Monday Bump... Ebay listing option available....

Re: ** Now with ebay listing **: WD 1tb External HDD New 4100. Samsung 17 inch CRT Us

People may argue getting a slightly better deal off ebay using ICICI CC coupon, but this is much better deal useful for those who are not comfortable buying off ebay and wish to purchase an external hdd from a shop.

I dont get it now....First u tell people who want it to buy it off on ebay plz buy from there. Now you urself make an ebay listing after you are unable to sell it for 1 week ! You can of course do it but why post something like that in the 1st post about ebay.

Afterall what you should care about is selling your HDD. If you had posted in Day one on ebay with a price of say Rs 4000 (direct) & Rs 4300 ( considering ebay charges) you would have sold it long back ! If u consider that we are trying to ruin you sale I have no better words. And ya that ebay thread was created by me and checking that you will know I usually dont try and ruin people's thread.

Btw why dont u like if someone post in ur thread :p...u wanna sell ur HDD so bad :p

Btw are you related anyway to Big Byte Corporation of Big Video cards fame :rofl:

From ur ebay listing and other listings the diff between your prices and other lowest price is around Rs 200-250 or so ( shipping not considered as you quoted in ur listing no shipping charges !)

Also say in future 2.5 yrs down the line WD starts asking for bill for warranty validation like many manufacturers. What will ur HDD buyer do as I guess u got it as a gift so might not have the bill !

Supra said:
I dont get it now....First u tell people who want it to buy it off on ebay plz buy from there. Now you urself make an ebay listing after you are unable to sell it for 1 week ! You can of course do it but why post something like that in the 1st post about ebay.

that is beacause I've never sold on ebay, and sceptical about selling there. That's why I started a thraed in General talk section about people experience about selling on ebay.

And I've informed people before hand that you can get better deal at ebay and my deal is useful for those not preferring ebay for any reason (like not having ICICI account octroi hassles etc.), so that no one says that I'm getting better deal ebay and all. But I forgot that morons like you also exist at TE.:bleh:

Btw why dont u like if someone post in ur thread :p...u wanna sell ur HDD so bad :p
It is not the case, but if some one posts some stupid allegations like you did, I'll definitely not like that.

Btw are you related anyway to Big Byte Corporation of Big Video cards fame :rofl:
NO

From ur ebay listing and other listings the diff between your prices and other lowest price is around Rs 200-250 or so ( shipping not considered as you quoted in ur listing no shipping charges !)
Yes, and may be better.

And ya that ebay thread was created by me and checking that you will know I usually dont try and ruin people's thread.
How does that thread tells anything. You are trying precisely trying what you are denying. Here at TE people have successfully sold and trying to sell 1 year old things for more than ebay prices. It all depends on buyer's comfort level.

Also say in future 2.5 yrs down the line WD starts asking for bill for warranty validation like many manufacturers. What will ur HDD buyer do as I guess u got it as a gift so might not have the bill !
You may keep your guess work on, and guess whatever you like. No one knows what happens after 2.5 years. It is also possible that WD company closes after 2years. What will you do then.:huh:

You may keep your guess work on, and guess whatever you like. No one knows what happens after 2.5 years. It is also possible that WD company closes after 2years. What will you do then.

What en excuse for not giving a bill !

Anyways Thank you Big Byte Corporation.....I am sure a price cut will follow within 2-3 days.....u can only sell it around 4k shipped or so....nothing more than that. Take my word. And Ya I can see using some words also !

Ok some late addition :

I hope this is the link of ur HDD on sale in ebay :

(validated via Almost full 3 years warranty remaining. (Warranty valid up to 09/04/2013.) for 4425 + shipping.

eBay India: Western Digital 1TB External Hard Disk 1 TB WD My Book (item 300418977483 end time 25-Apr-2010 20:45:34 IST)

Now u told that u were new to ebay and never sold...but I can see that you had already listed this WD 1TB Book and it got sold also for Rs 5000+ shipping to some sonalagr.in ur id is ankagr_in1 ! What a conincidence....the ids look so good :p and u got feedback on 18th on this same account :

Link for Item :

eBay India: Western Digital 1TB External Hard disk 1 TB WD 3.5" (item 300417040171 end time 12-Apr-2010 22:11:56 IST)

Link for your feedback :

eBay Feedback Profile for ankagr_in1

After the WD 1TB is sold , you have listed one more on ebay now for 4425 + shipping.

Isn't it a bit confusing. Also you told that dvdstoredelhi is not reliable , but I can see that you had even ordered from him sometime back !

May be I am wrong...but u have more than 1 of them for sale all with same 9th April 2013 warranty ?

Supra said:
What en excuse for not giving a bill !

I am not a dealer, I can't produce a bill. Not everything sold in te member market and even ebay comes with a bill. No excuses

Anyways Thank you Big Byte Corporation.....I am sure a price cut will follow within 2-3 days.....u can only sell it around 4k shipped or so....nothing more than that. Take my word. And Ya I can see using some words also ! Cool....

Even if there is a price cut, it will be based on market dynamics, not due to your kind advice. And you probably deserved those words.

Whatever it is you have finally got desperate and listed it on ebay and not spared even and started buying even rapidshare accounts on ebay just for the sake of 150 bucks :rofl:...I know u dont wanna make a thread just for 200 bucks as u told before :rofl:

Well I don't want tell this, but Are you retarded:mad:. what do you mean by purchasing rapidshare accounts on ebay "just for the sake of 150 bucks." How does it matters what i buy on ebay? :tongue:

Just check the updated post :p

Well thanks for the ebay links... Infact now I have one more reason not to list on ebay. Whatever You have said is a clear case of buyer and seller being same and sooner or later that account will be banned. My ebay id is same as my TE id. and you can check it's purchase profile, I recently purchased a 500gb hdd for a friend, that was purchased without ICICI coupon ( since again too much hassles to save 200 rs.I had a 10% coupon) I can send you paisapay screenshot if you want.

I'll now edit main post and surely remove ebay option. vercetti's account was also recently banned.

Oh may be its a sheer co-incidence then

1. Warranty date is both the ebay listings as 09/04/2013 same as the one in this thread

2. Ebay Seller also from Mumbai

3. Both are opened items checked just for contents

Anyways can you give me the link or the item no of your listing plz :p

I've not listed it on ebay. In my post i said I'll list it on confirmed request. And any ways Now I won't list it.

And regarding Similarities, there is one difference also. The seller is ready to ship outside also whereas in my case it is strictly Mumbai only.

Edited < don't want any more fights:()::

Dude...i think u need to clear ur name here.... just give all necessary proofs man

^^ No I tried to buy the item.....its only to Mumbai...anyway seller details can easily be taken and this type of sellers should be reported to ebay I guess with all details.

Arre.. please rad above post yaar... And enough crapping in this thread... Think whatever you want.. I'm closing this thread. Will list after some time. Thanks for all your inputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back