WD Black 2TB SATAII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I have a WD Black 2TB SATAII HDD that I would like to sell...

New ones come for 9k+

But mine is out of warranty hence asking for Rs.4000 + (Rs.100 shipping)...

[Was RMAed 2 months ago]

PM me if interested...

Reason of sale: Want to buy a new GPU like GTX560/570...

If you want to trade your GPU for this + cash PM me...

out of warranty? it has 3 yrs warranty, isnt it? and its not older than 3 yrs for sure. And i think the warranty remains even if you RMA it once.

It will be good if you can check the HDD warranty and post the details , striking the serial no. Also is this a 2 TB WD Black or a 1 TB WD Black

Clearly mentioned dat its outta warranty..Why r u ppl banging ur heads asking the OP to recheck for warranty...

If interested PM him for further details....

A Free BUMP:)

If he got it through RMA, it should still have warranty. Just trying to help whoever buys this before hand

Because all of us are idiots ....or we think that OP could have missed a step somewhere:)

sudan_rulz said:
Clearly mentioned dat its outta warranty..Why r u ppl banging ur heads asking the OP to recheck for warranty...

If interested PM him for further details....

A Free BUMP:)

@arvind

chill mate.. :)

@sudan.

2 TB been showing up for last say 2 years..so perhaps people think @OP might have mis-entered something. no harm in triple checking. :)

TBH even i thght it weird for a 2TB to be out of warranty.. :S. atleast for now.

Replacement drive received and OLD drive not picked up from place...Happened the same with me and many others as well...

Dnt know abt OT's status..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back