WD My Passport 160GB USD HDD (in warranty) | Microsoft Wireless 3000 Notebook Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
[Both items SOLD]

Got two items for sale here:

1) WD My Passport portable USB Hard Disk

Under warranty till Feb 2012 (purchased in Feb 2009) and the same can be verified on the website. Bill has been lost but won't be required since the warranty is by serial number.

Has been used carefully and not been tossed and knocked around but the surface of drive is such that it catches a lot of scratches (like the back of an iPod).

100% working condition - no dead sectors etc. | No dents/cracks on the housing | Lot of small scratches on the top shiny surface.

Expected price: Rs. 1400 + shipping at actuals | Local buyers preferred

2) Microsoft Wireless Notebook 3000 Mouse (Black + Grey color)

As featured here - Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000

Quite old - have no details of bill or warranty but is probably almost 3 years old so warranty may have expired. 100% working condition and testing warranty given | Cosmetically it has signs of usage and discolorations along the sides where the fingers rest, some discoloration on the top along the scroll wheel as well.

Expected price: Rs. 500 + shipping at actuals | Local buyers preferred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ignore the phone in the pics - not for sale anymore. No price suggestions in the thread please - I have done my research | Lowballing and offers via PM only. Thanks for your time!

PS: I guess the iTrust score is not showing due to problems with the website - mine at last count was 42 (100% positive).

Attachments

• IMG_0556.jpg
    IMG_0556.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back