No
Reason for Sale
EXTRA
FOR SALE !!!!!

BRAND : - Western Digital
PRODUCT : - WD SN350 SSD
CAPACITY :- 250GB
QUANTITY : - 2 , BOTH SOLD.
CONDITION : - 1. BRAND NEW SEALED PACK. 2. ONE OPEN BOX NEW (USED FOR TESTING FOR FEW HOURS).
WARANTY :- Via Serial Number. (2.1 years approx).
INVOICE :- NOT AVAILABLE.
PRICE : - 1499 each.
SHIPPING :- approx (50-100 INR).

NOTE :- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
INTRANSIT DAMAGES ARE NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 21.32.23_478f3e95.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 21.32.23_478f3e95.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 115
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 21.32.23_4225c940.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 21.32.23_4225c940.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 106
  • WARRANTY.jpg
    WARRANTY.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
WARANTY :- Via Serial Number. (2.1 years approx).
I don't know why you are not giving the invoice but someone I know recently needed to upload invoice on WD portal for creating rma so unless you are planning on creating rma from the WD acc in which product was originally registered I wouldn't be so sure about warranty availability just based on serial no.

Depends on case to case ...

Butmostly company use serial number to rma.. but user first have to register the product online with proper invoice.. once that is done... Company have all needed info in their database

Depends on case to case ...

Butmostly company use serial number to rma.. but user first have to register the product online with proper invoice.. once that is done... Company have all needed info in their database
For WD, invoice is not mandatory for product registration. You can upload the picture of product.
I don't know why you are not giving the invoice but someone I know recently needed to upload invoice on WD portal for creating rma so unless you are planning on creating rma from the WD acc in which product was originally registered I wouldn't be so sure about warranty availability just based on serial no.
Don't Worry. I am not going anywhere.
I will help the buyer claim the warranty.
Also for WD , call :- 18001205899 and ask yourself if you can RMA a device without invoice with serial number or not.
And you will know for a fact that they allow replacement based on serial number.
I have a call recording if you need as a reference i can send it via watsapp.

Last edited:
Also for WD , call :- 18001205899 and ask yourself if you can RMA a device without invoice with serial number or not.
And you will know for a fact that they allow replacement based on serial number.
I have a call recording if you need as a reference i can send it via watsapp.
I am not doubting you bro but as someone else said, it depends on case/luck. My friend had to upload invoice for getting replacement directly from WD Bangalore centre (not the drop/pickup from WD service centre) after calling them on the same number you mentioned. My friend did not register that device before in his WD account so that might be the reason but assuming that is true then that means my friend would have to use the same acc for creating rma without uploading anything again.

I am not doubting you bro but as someone else said, it depends on case/luck. My friend had to upload invoice for getting replacement directly from WD Bangalore centre (not the drop/pickup from WD service centre) after calling them on the same number you mentioned. My friend did not register that device before in his WD account so that might be the reason but assuming that is true then that means my friend would have to use the same acc for creating rma without uploading anything again.
In case of WD, you can register product without Invoice using Product images.Check Below screenshot.

After registration you can generate RMA.
You can now ship the product to the WD service center directly.

Shipping Address
Flextronics Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd
No. 70-A, SVR Fortune, Electronics City,
Phase 1, Hosur Road
Bangalore,India560100
Operation Hours:Mon to Sat | 10 AM to 6 PM

They will ship you back the replacement.

Carry -In is also an option, But if the product is not in stock(Which is not most of the times) , they will ship it directly yo you.

So, PREFER SHIPPING DIRECTLY TO THEM instead of carry-in.

Payment received from @tech.monk , Will dispatch at the earliest possible.

Attachments

• WD WARRANTY.jpg
    WD WARRANTY.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
In case of WD, you can register product without Invoice using Product images.Check Below screenshot.
Yes saw that which means serial no. considered so warranty starts from mfg date as per the serial no. I guess my friend had uploaded the invoice because there is a difference of around 6-7 months between mfg date & purchase date. Will check with him later.

Back