FS: Home Audio Video WD TV live streaming media player

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesal

Adept

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: WD TV live streaming media player

• Expected Price: Rs 5999 + shipping if out of town or buyer comes and picks up if local in bombay.

• Time of Purchase: 6 months

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Was a gift

• Reason for Sale: upgrade

• Purchase Invoice Available: no

• Product Condition: 9.5 on 10 , Completely mint. No scratches whatsoever, remote in platic

• Accessories Included: Original box and everything that came with it.

• Product Location: Bombay.

• Preferred Courier: Multiple

• Shipping Charges: outside mumbai buyer bears it or picks up themselves or arranges pickup within mumbai free

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

WD TV Live

all box contents included : adapter remote player box

Attachments

• IMG_3364.jpg
    IMG_3364.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3365.jpg
    IMG_3365.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3366.jpg
    IMG_3366.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3367.jpg
    IMG_3367.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_3368.jpg
    IMG_3368.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 141
Hi, I would be interested in buying, but, I am finding the price a bit exorbitant. Any scope for negotiations?[DOUBLEPOST=1365681008][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi, I would be interested in buying, but, I am finding the price a bit exorbitant. Any scope for negotiations?

since u find the price high already, i suggest finding another one in that condition cuz i already sold it for 5500 many months back,

Thanks for the update. The reason I said price is high since a nee one is available online for less than USD 100.

Thanks for the update. The reason I said price is high since a nee one is available online for less than USD 100.
yes Sir, I am the one who bought from jesal and at that time it was available on amazon with free shipping inside usa for $90. At present it is little higher due to shipping costs added. After that you have to pay at least $20 for shipping to india (SNS /PPO box) and on top of that around 28% in customs duty. Do the math and arrive the figure in INR.

To OP if this deal is over & done with, please close this thread (after deleting/removing the images).

Thanks

@jesal u said that the reason for sale was upgrade . Can you please tell which player you upgraded to ?

Also i was planning to take asus oplay mini ... Any idea how mini compares to this player

sorry for extending this thread ...

Last edited by a moderator:
i sold this and got a chinese android player. but gave it to my bro who wanted it. currently using my laptop for movies. might buy wd again or asus for a change or the chinese one combo. lets see.

i sold this and got a chinese android player. but gave it to my bro who wanted it. currently using my laptop for movies. might buy wd again or asus for a change or the chinese one combo. lets see.

hey can u give more details about the Chinese player tht u r talking about ... price , name etc ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back