FS: Others WDTV LIVE HUB - HD Media Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

terence_fdes

wizened Dinosaur
Skilled
PRODUCT TO BE SOLD : WDTV LIVE HUB – With Built-In 1TB storage
WD TV Live Hub

Updated to latest firmware: Release 3.09.18 (1/24/2013)

EXPECTED PRICE: Rs 8000/- [After Initial Price Drops.... This is Final & Non-Negotiable]

BRIEF NOTE:
THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE TO A HTPC - WATCH HIGH DEFINITION MOVIES OF ANY FORMAT & FILE SIZE WITH CRYSTAL CLEAR CLARITY

Pause and resume any number of movies (ever if the unit is powered off from the mains). Connect to the net & watch youtube, etc.

Option to connect two more usb devices [one at the front & one at the back]. I have connected both 1TB & 2TB external drives simultaneously with no issues.

This is the best HD Media Player out there with plenty of support (regular firmware updates); user forum which is very active.

WARRANTY STATUS: Out of Limited Warranty: Warranty Exp Date 02/11/2012
S/N: WXD1E7084003 (Interested buyers can feed the serial no here – Select India) - https://westerndigital.secure.force.com/WarrantyCheck/WD_WarrantyCheckEndUser |

REASON FOR SALE : Not in use anymore as I have now connected my new i7-RIG to the LED TV.

PURCHASE INVOICE/BILL AVAILABLE : No (Lost It)

PRODUCT LOCATION : Mumbai - Andheri (East)/Ghatkopar-West (Local Buyers will be preferred/pick-up)

ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Power Cable/Ac Adapter; Remote Control

BONUS ACCESSORIES INCLUDED : HDMI-Cable; Gigabit Ethernet Cable (14 feet)

PREFERRED COURIER: DTDC or any other

PAYMENT OPTIONS : Cash / NEFT Bank Transfer

NOTE:

1. Mumbai Buyers will be preferred (local pick up)
2. If Buyer prefers, I am willing to load over 200 Films (all 1080p & of the Best Ever Quality). Allow 4-5 extra days for pickup/despatch - THIS IS DONE & THE UNIT IS READY FOR DESPATCH (with over 400 goodies - Quality Guaranteed)

Thanks
Terence Fernandes (Terry)

Attachments

• PanchganiJan13_314.jpg
    PanchganiJan13_314.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 362
  • PanchganiJan13_316.jpg
    PanchganiJan13_316.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 384
  • PanchganiJan13_317.jpg
    PanchganiJan13_317.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 362
  • PanchganiJan13_319.jpg
    PanchganiJan13_319.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 371
  • PanchganiJan13_322.jpg
    PanchganiJan13_322.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 378
BUMPPPPPPPP ............ I'm going Krazy-n-Desperate

Just PM me for "WEEK-END" Wishes

The Summer HEAT is Building On Me ..... I may just give in

;)

BUMPPPP

The weather has changed .... BUT my Offer is still On ... try Me

Apologies for not updating this thread.

Yes - the same unit is still up for sale at the stated price [8K - Final & Non-Negotiable].

I have replied to all the pm's that were sent to me. I am out of town till 07th-March-2013.

Kindly give me time until then.

Thanks
Terry

This unit is still ON HOLD (payment pending for the past few days) as I have promised it to a member from TE.

I really hope that everything winds up smoothly to the best of our interests.

It has taken me almost a week to sift/sort and transfer the BEST of the VERY-BEST 1080p goodies onto this Unit (there's enough stuff to watch one quality movie a day for the whole year....and + more on weekends).

It is really hard for me and my family to part with this Beauty WDTV Live Hub - BUT I REALLY NEED TO MOVE ON [the price listed cannot be changed - as the Unit along with the Goodies is worth a lot, lot more .... I guarantee that]

Ciao & whichever way this goes.
Terry

Thanks @Infected. Payment recd. Will proceed with the despatch, today being Sunday - all are shut. Will do so first thing tomorrow morning & pm you about other details.

Terry[DOUBLEPOST=1363585367,1363494059][/DOUBLEPOST]@Infected - I have shipped the WDTV by DTDC & sent you the details via pm. Thanks bro.

Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back