Weak Vibrations/haptic feedback on ps5 controller

chayarishav

Disciple
Hey folks,
I've bought a Ps5 like around 8-9 months ago but never got the time or chance to set it up and play until yesterday when I sold my Ps4 pro locally.
Upon setting up, I've tried astro playroom and noticed the haptics, the vibration intensity are very thin, trebly and weak comparable to ps4 pro dualshock controller.
Played around with settings, did controller reset and its firmware update but the issue persists.
Does that indicate my controller are faulty?
Seeing mixed opinions on reddit.

Did you checked other ps5 controller??Its has an adaptive vibration so it wont be like ps4 controller.
Unfortunately I don't have another ps5 controller at my disposal to confirm, hence the post to garner more clarity into this. Not sure if it's their feature but the vibrations do feel very thin when playing astro playroom. I'll try them again running some ps5 enhanced titles

if its weak at all times, actually astro is a very good test for the controller, if at any point during playing the game you can't feel strong vibrations, it can be faulty

if its weak at all times, actually astro is a very good test for the controller, if at any point during playing the game you can't feel strong vibrations, it can be faulty
That's what I've been suspecting, I hope sonu covers warranty on controller. It's been 8 months since the order I guess

Back