Web Hosting,Which one to pick ?

YashBhatt

Insanely Idiotic
Adept
Hi Guys,
I'm on the lookout for a web hosting provider which offers shared hosting for multiple domains
Initially there will be only one domain whereas others will be added later on,I have purchased the basic shared hosting plan from Host Dime last night and i'm already starting to regret my decision

There are damm slow,the cPanel opens up fine but the navigation inside takes ages to load which makes it impossible to work
Any suggestions here ??

Space & Bandwidth:?
Visitors Target (country):?
Budget:?

Unlimited Space/Bandwidth
No specific country
500rs

Will look into these websites as well

Unlimited Space/Bandwidth
No specific country
500rs

Will look into these websites as well
Well u should never ask for unlimited. Ask for 100Gb space/500Gb bandwidth but never Go for Unlimited.
you have a Very good budget For shared hosting per month.
If you have a credit card go with Hawkhost/Speedy sparrow.

If you want pay in Rupees Go with LeapSwitch Where i host my website or Hostdime.in.
you can also go with Hostgator.in but their Service is not up to the **mark**

yash

Try GoDaddy for cheaper plans, bluehost also.
Godaddy Hosting= NO!

@All

I have been using GoDaddy for last 6 years, and i am happy with their service. I also have hosting with bluehost, znetindia, hostgator etc. So far i don't have any issue with GD. Good tech support, getting some good offers once in a year, even got free 6 months hosting for using domain for 5 years.

@swatkats,
What's with the "never go for unlimited" ,I heard one of my friend tell me the same thing but back then i just ignored it
So what's with it ? why not unlimited if it's being offered ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@All

I have been using GoDaddy for last 6 years, and i am happy with their service. I also have hosting with bluehost, znetindia, hostgator etc. So far i don't have any issue with GD. Good tech support, getting some good offers once in a year, even got free 6 months hosting for using domain for 5 years.

WordPress ? Support » Suffering with GoDaddy hosting downtime and"500 internal server error"
Hosting With GoDaddy? Might Want To Rethink That Decision. | Smackdown!
Problem with my GoDaddy Hosting

I used goDaddy's shared hosting service for more than 2 years; stopped using it from 2011; still use their domain service though. First thing that I hate is their simple control panel. Then, there are times in the day when it becomes unresponsive. Changes take an eternity to take place. FTP disconnects a lot. Uploading a big file would throw up random errors, etc.

Their tech support is prompt though but resolving an issue sometimes take over a week.
@YashBhatt: Web Hosting guides : Top 10 Reasons To Avoid Unlimited Hosting Account

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Host is best for you. Me also using Blue Host for my seo consulting company websites and other online projects. The brand width and budget wise this is suitable plan to those who are conscious about Hosting space.

You can host unlimited websites by getting Shared hosting plan at low cost from the site TheWebPole.com which provides good customer service and support for all time 24/7. Choose the Deluxe or Ultimate plan to host unlimited websites.

My website was hosted on GoDaddy before. I had a very bad experience with GoDaddy.. My blog was heck slow, and down most of the time. They could not resolve the issue. I shifted my hosting and domain to BigRock. I am happy with their services. Pretty fast, less down time.

My website was hosted on GoDaddy before. I had a very bad experience with GoDaddy.. My blog was heck slow, and down most of the time. They could not resolve the issue. I shifted my hosting and domain to BigRock. I am happy with their services. Pretty fast, less down time.
Bigrock is more of a Domain Registrar than a hosting provider. They're Support sucks from what i know. Godaddy Hosting is also the Same From what i know!

Back