Laptops weight of dell 1520???

VimJ

Disciple
does anyone know abt the weight of dell 1520......am asking bcoz the previous one dell 6400 s quite bulky.....i wud have preferred 1420 but it doesn come wid the option of nvidia 8600 :(....

Yeah, the weight is approx around 3 kgs for the Dell 1520.

Not that heavy if u ask me as they say to have magnesium alloy covers which would make them more durable. :)

mg alloy bit is true..

and the keyboards on the new inspirons are great..

same as that on the XPS 1330..

more than the weight, its the sheer size of 15.4" inchers that puts me actually..

not many reviews of dell 1520 out yet.....so dunno abt heatin and keyboard usability issues....if someone gets it pls post a short review it wud b of gr8 help.......and also there are no high resolution or clear pics of dell in various colours i mean how glossy is alpine white....howz the midnight blue colour....though in one reviesw of dell 1520 vs an hp model i saw the dell "jet" black one.....it looked slightly grayish and not at "jet" black for sure

There were a couple of 1520 user review comments out on the net which talked in general abt the laptop. It seems the 1520 is a pretty good model and there are no heating issues as such.

Wait for a week for detailed reviews to come up. :)

Back