PC Peripherals Weird HP Printer Problem

YashBhatt

Insanely Idiotic
Adept
Hi Guys,
I recently purchased a HP Desk jet 3545 AIO printer, installation and setup was pretty easy
But i have a weird problem with this printer and Windows 8.1

It can't print from certain files like PDF or Word, It prints some of them but not all
Pages from Google Chrome don't get printed but IE works all the time
It's as if the printer has got its own likes/dislikes :p

E-Print works fine through my smartphone

Scan and Copy also work fine from my desktop, it's just the print that's given me headache so far
I have tried installing/re-installing/un-installing drivers/printer, tried updated drivers from their website as well but nothing seem to work

Any help on this work be appreciated
Thanks

Yeah has happened to me to with my hp desk jet. It just stopped printing PDF files or would print one line a minute. Blasted windows drivers. I tried updating drivets from HP site. Didn't work. So I went back to windows 7. Windows 8 = windows ME/vista.

Yeah has happened to me to with my hp desk jet. It just stopped printing PDF files or would print one line a minute. Blasted windows drivers. I tried updating drivets from HP site. Didn't work. So I went back to windows 7. Windows 8 = windows ME/vista.

Ohh boy !! So the only way to make the print work 100% is downgrading to windows 7 ?
That's just unacceptable and insane on HP's part since they have clearly mentioned that the printer is supported by windows 8.1 :facepalm:

Back