Weird prob Reliance wimax

Aces170

ex-Mod
Its been more then a month since, I am getting pratically nil upload speeds, I cannot upload docs of even 100kb in size get errors in almost all mail a/c's (yahoo, hotmail,google). Cannot upload a file on rapidshare and other upload sites get 1 kbps upload speeds.

Now the weird thing is uploads on torrents are good get an avg of 30 kbps upload speeds, anyone facing anything similar, and any soln ?

NOw thats weird..
Do you hav encryption ON in torrent..

I know torrent is not the problem jus checking if reliance might be shaping the traffic..But y do it the other way around...

If possible, try a ubuntu live CD, and see if it works..I think the problem might be with windows..

Nope, its not firewall. Its a known issue with some of the reliance servers. Even I faced this problem for a while. It went away only after complaining to the reliance non stop for 1 week. But since then its working just fine.

I was not able to upload anything. Not even images on to image host or a attachment in email.

Dont bother with telephone complain. Keep emailing their customer care (broadband@relianceada.com) every alternate day with your user id details and problem in email. If you keep bothering them, someone from technical staff will call you and try to fix the issue and it went away for me in 2 days after i got call from the technical department of Reliance.

Back