CPU/Mobo Weirdest issue with mobo since past few days.

Oh! I have never flashed dual bios mobos hence the query.

this is for old school boards , but maybe it even works for newer uefi
Thanks I did received faulty bios message Atleast 5 times.
Which was restoring the bios from backup bios

I Did not found an option to boot from secondary bios nor an option to flash primary bios
you should get your main bios chip replaced , go to gigabyte service center and try to convince them to get the board repaired or tell them to replace primary/main bios.

https://forum.giga-byte.co.uk/index.php?topic=8000.0 , for people interested in updating their backup bios , i recommend not to keep both the bios versions same

, for physical short.

those were the days when removal bios chips was a thing , corrupted bios not a problem :)

and if getting spare bios chip is difficult than ,ask the repair guy to swap the Backup bios with main bios .board would work fine .Mark your bios chip so that the repair guy doesn't do some funny business.
Thanks I did received faulty bios message Atleast 5 times.
Which was restoring the bios from backup bios

I Did not found an option to boot from secondary bios nor an option to flash primary bios
1638189931040.png

this is physical bios switch which i mentioned you could avoid repairs etc altogether but i do recommend replacing faulty bios chip

Last edited:
Don't flash bios unnecessarily unless required and mostly MSI Motherboards have very stupid & buggy biose's. So don't flash these MSI ones but send them to their service center's only. I got tired regarding MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC Mobo issues so sold it off and got myself an Asrock B550 board which too had a default buggy bios but I rectified it by updating to the next stable bios and now the mobo is working beautifully. So I suggest Asrock. But Asus is good then comes Gigabyte and Asrock.

Don't flash bios unnecessarily unless required and mostly MSI Motherboards have very stupid & buggy biose's. So don't flash these MSI ones but send them to their service center's only. I got tired regarding MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC Mobo issues so sold it off and got myself an Asrock B550 board which too had a default buggy bios but I rectified it by updating to the next stable bios and now the mobo is working beautifully. So I suggest Asrock. But Asus is good then comes Gigabyte and Asrock.

Who handles Asrocks RMA ?

Back