Wharfedale Diamond 9.1, first step into Quality Audio

looks like a surat meet up (audio) is over dur :p

congrats on wonderfull purchase, so many parties due from you, :p :tongue:, what say Gannu?

Simply awesome! Congrats!

PS: Can you post a pic of the back of the LCD ? I wanted to have a look at how you arranged the CCFLs.. maybe I can do something with my setup too :)

Sei said:
Simply awesome! Congrats!

PS: Can you post a pic of the back of the LCD ? I wanted to have a look at how you arranged the CCFLs.. maybe I can do something with my setup too :)

Surely will do that, once am back in town
medpal said:
looks like a surat meet up (audio) is over dur :p

congrats on wonderfull purchase, so many parties due from you, :p :tongue:, what say Gannu?

haha sure thing :p, your birthday party is still due saar.

ANP !!! said:
Surely will do that, once am back in town
haha sure thing :p, your birthday party is still due saar.

pick a date & time & restaurent next week and we are good to go.:hap2:

^We as in WE! :eek:hyeah:

Lets meet up at Abhi's place, audition his new stuff and leave for the treeet! :p

Nuff of OT!

Just Awesome!!

Those CCFL's really extend the beauty of your system.
Can anyone tell me what kinda power CCFL's take? 4 Pin connectors? or direct into socket?

^Molex AFAIK so 12v. You can have it driven thru a step-down 230V-12V transformer + A full-wave rectifier IINM.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome,
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome....

Congo Man!

WOW, man. Good choice there as stereo setup.

BTW, the best of the pictures was the table err...hmmmwhat do I call it?

just beautiful man. Nicely placed everything and speakers wide apart.

u must be inching for the sweet sound after its breakin. Enjoy.

hash said:
Just Awesome!!

Those CCFL's really extend the beauty of your system.
Can anyone tell me what kinda power CCFL's take? 4 Pin connectors? or direct into socket?

I am using a seperate 350W PSU I got from my old computer to power the CCFLs and 2x 92mm fans behind the amp (just in case they get very very hot).

anooj30299301 said:
WOW, man. Good choice there as stereo setup.

BTW, the best of the pictures was the table err...hmmmwhat do I call it?

just beautiful man. Nicely placed everything and speakers wide apart.

u must be inching for the sweet sound after its breakin. Enjoy.
Thanks, :) Yea that's a custom build table. I left some place for a TV, but now decided rather I will buy a decent 40" LCD and alternate it for a TV. But that plan is still a long way to go :p.

The sound is getting nicer and nicer day by day, as the burn in is going on. Kevlar does take a lot of time.

Back