What 2 do

hiviky2212

Disciple
hi all, i know dis question will look funny but i wasnt able 2 find ny wayout so m here 2 get some advice. guys i want to earn some extra cash, due 2 dis bullshit recession :mad: my salary got freeze no hike no bonus 4 dis year, i was so much into buyin my own car dis year n now all dreams seems shattered :'( . Plz help me out ,gimeee some suggestion what 2 do n2 earn some extra cash..:huh:

I was expecting serious comments on the topic.

This might sound interesting to you. One of our fellow members and a good friend has a nice hobby of making ambigrams. He earns about 5K-25K roughly every quarter making those. And its a really nice hobby which he has turned into a part time job sort of a thing. The members name is Rpok. And you can check out some of his work on the link mentioned below :)

Ambigram Artwork

+1 to above post....this is a imp topic....many people here facing the same but would not like to talk abt it......Myself in 2 minds of buying a car or not....just cause of 1 reason.....i dont know if i might have a job tomorrow or not........

the best way to make money currently is doing what u can do best or u would like to do and try to make money out of the same.........

yeah all i can say is ...try using your talent and passion to earn something :)..

getting cash shouldn't really be your main aim..but a secondary one :p

any thing that you think you can do well and use it to earn some extra income.

or else you can try investing your money sensibly :) try something with zero or minimum risks .

FaH33m said:
yeah all i can say is ...try using your talent and passion to earn something :)..

getting cash shouldn't really be your main aim..but a secondary one :p

any thing that you think you can do well and use it to earn some extra income.

or else you can try investing your money sensibly :)

I have a pal whos studying the USA crisis and market since 2yrs now and what he had to say is : the worst is yet to come.....investment in the coming months is a BIG no no in shares and ANY ULIP / equity / bonds etc.......

Damm, these XEROX guys make a lot of m0ney......best way would be to setup a small 'public sector' business , something that never dies and something which would never stop even at times of recession.......

TE can have our very own TECH call center :) j/k

Switch said:
I was expecting serious comments on the topic.

This might sound interesting to you. One of our fellow members and a good friend has a nice hobby of making ambigrams. He earns about 5K-25K roughly every quarter making those. And its a really nice hobby which he has turned into a part time job sort of a thing. The members name is Rpok. And you can check out some of his work on the link mentioned below :)

Ambigram Artwork

hey thanks mate dis ambigrams thing seems exciting never did that, cool coz of d post got to know somethin really interesting.

hiviky2212 said:
hi all, i know dis question will look funny but i wasnt able 2 find ny wayout so m here 2 get some advice. guys i want to earn some extra cash, due 2 dis bullshit recession :mad: my salary got freeze no hike no bonus 4 dis year, i was so much into buyin my own car dis year n now all dreams seems shattered :'( . Plz help me out ,gimeee some suggestion what 2 do n2 earn some extra cash..:huh:

I would say you try to find that answer yourself..try to see wats your strength, weakness and most of all your PASSION?

anything you opt to do should be fun and enjoyable..then only we give our 100% and yes then the results may show up late..but they will...mark my words..

The safest investment anyone could make write now is to go higher studies if he can :) otherwise try looking around yourself and see what you could do other then what you are doing right now create a parallel path

hanzy said:
I have a pal whos studying the USA crisis and market since 2yrs now and what he had to say is : the worst is yet to come.....investment in the coming months is a BIG no no in shares and ANY ULIP / equity / bonds etc.......

Damm, these XEROX guys make a lot of m0ney......best way would be to setup a small 'public sector' business , something that never dies and something which would never stop even at times of recession.......

TE can have our very own TECH call center :) j/k

food business. start your own vada pav or masala dosa cart... :cool2:

The job scene is same everywhere - most companies aren't giving any hikes/bonuses this year - since everyone is taking caution to be prepared for the worst.

At this time, if you have enough spare time, try taking up some of your hobbies/passions and see if you can make it a monetary venture. Remember its much easier to earn money out of stuff that you like to do, rather than just forcing yourself.

Also its important that your main job doesn't get suffered - else companies are looking to fire ppl everywhere - dont give them a good reason.

I'd say there's a lot of money to made online as long as you have ANY skill. Make sure you nurture that skill and sell it.

In my case i've seen that art always sells.

Back