What are we so scared of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

red dragon

Justiceforall
Skilled
Just curious, @mods, why are we so scared to have a healthy thread on addiction, recovery, gratitude in general section of the forum?
What's the problem dealing with real issues of life? Mental health problems?
I've come across enough members of this forum to know many amongst us are suffering from issues they can't talk about openly but can in a forum with strangers.
You don't lock threads where or even give warning to people who spread complete lies even about technology.
Digital audio production is a technology and there are people who know nothing about, yet write complete bullcrap about it.
People here can hear and appreciate a huge album in 24bit audio which has mastered tape recorded in 16/96!!
Some audiophile doesn't know the difference between a mechanical engineer from an audio engineer, and defends his post with utter nonsense including example of Crinnacle helping Moondrop!!
You guys don't either read or understand what's going on in the audiophile gear section. The whole world will laugh at us!! That doesn't bother you?
If dealing with truth is so difficult for you guys, please ban me...as I keep coming back to check and reply to medical queries in the inbox.
If what "watch you're wearing today" doesn't bother your sensibilities now, being in India...don't know what will?
Cheers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, @mods, why are we so scared to have a healthy thread on addiction, recovery, gratitude in general section of the forum?
What's the problem dealing with real issues of life? Mental health problems?
I've come across enough members of this forum to know many amongst us are suffering from issues they can't talk about openly but can in a forum with strangers.
1) You don't lock threads where or even give warning to people who spread complete lies even about technology.
Digital audio production is a technology and there are people who know nothing about, yet write complete bullcrap about it.
People here can hear and appreciate a huge album in 24bit audio which has mastered tape recorded in 16/96!!
2) Some audiophile doesn't know the difference between a mechanical engineer from an audio engineer, and defends his post with utter nonsense including example of Crinnacle helping Moondrop!!
You guys don't either read or understand what's going on in the audiophile gear section. The whole world will laugh at us!! That doesn't bother you?
If dealing with truth is so difficult for you guys, please ban me...as I keep coming back to check and reply to medical queries in the inbox.

1) Because this is TechEnclave, not DrugEnclave. We're supposed to talk tech.

2) Again, this is TechEnclave, not AudiophileStyle where not knowing about audio tech is an un-pardonable sin. Lets look at it this way, some of us dont know anything about rooting , some of us dont know anything about over-clocking, some of us dont know anything about hardware, some of us dont know anything about the Apple ecosystem, and a vast majority of us dont know anything about mechanical waches. Not everyone knows everything.
The point being on a tech forum, we can discuss tech, and auxilary stuff to tech, but when the content starts resembling more of a Dark-web forum than a tech forum, I guess the time has come to draw a line

Don't waste your time and energy mate, they're not worth it.

They have a problem with anyone not agreeing with their worldview. And try to impose their autocratic style on a public forum.

It's already very much present in India's other 'premier' forum. Mule-kissing the mods and every other post is, 'if the mods don't like what I've typed please delete it'. Lol
Also they delete threads saying 'do not question mod actions on the public forum'. One of the posts deleted was of a doctor speaking his mind AND the truth about covid etc. I suppose they want to turn this forum, which has quite a bit of democracy, into the dictatorship that one is.

So let them have their 'tech'. I have better things to do even though i really have nothing to do in the lockdown.

^^ Voice of reason. Yes, no point wasting time on this. I truly have some work to finish. BTW, my friends in India are vaccinating at a record speed!! They vaccinated EVERYONE above 18 in 4 major market areas in Kolkata in less than a day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back